Sixth Annual Friday Main Event Spring Football Wrap Up Show!

Just a reminder fellas:   If your craving some good high school football discussion, join Mike Molder and Lee Teat tonight at 6 PM (Central Time).   We'll have a lot of interviews with Coaches across the State and we will reveal our preseason top ten in each class.   I haven't seen any other 2019 Preseason polls, so now you'll have a source to criticize tomorrow! :D  Seriously, we'd love to have you guys join us and comment on the show as it happens.  You can always reach our website by clicking my signature.   There is a link to our YouTube Channel on the home page.   Here is a direct link to our live show for tonight!   Thanks!

Friday Main Event Spring Show and Top Ten Reveal

38 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

What kind of mess is this? I couldnt even listen to this mess.  What a crock of mess.  You posted a phony link agent man.  You think im joking but im not. 

Maybe you and Mancoverage can both send your goats and let this Fridaymainevent man interview them on the radio Roy. That George Clooney man made a movie about men who stare at goats and a lot of people tried to watch it, and you no I ain't joking neither.

5 hours ago, FridayMainEvent said:

My apologies, fella's, the previous link provided for this show is no longer valid.   Here is the new link:

Friday Main Event Spring show

Y’all need to check out the first game of the year for Peabody. Your #1 in 2A faces Milan #2 in 3A. It’s on a Thursday night. I have heard a rumor that this is the 100th year they have faced or 100 years of Peabody football. Should be a great game.