Wrestling at Middle Tennessee State University

CoachFreemanMTSU

Hello wrestling family! I want to get the word out there for any wrestlers that are looking to wrestle in college both next year and beyond that the MTSU Wrestling Team would love to talk to you and have you join our team! Coaches if you know of any of your wrestlers that may be interest please send them my way! We are trying to build the program back up to even higher heights than we were when I wrestled back in 2015 when we placed 3rd at the NCWA National Dual Championships! I am looking to build not only a top notch team, but a dynasty here at MTSU! Please let me know if you or anyone you know are interested in a future wrestling career at MTSU! Eligibility rules are different when it comes to starting your college wrestling career at an NCWA program versus an NCAA, NCJAA, or NAIA program! We are also looking for any sponsors/companies to wanting to sponsor the team or make a donation to the team in order to raise money for tournament fees, travel, equipment, etc! If you would like to help or know someone who would please let me know!

Jacob Freeman 

Head Coach at Middle Tennessee State University Wrestling

Email: mtsuwrestlingclub@gmail.com

Cell: 615-714-5484

• Like 2