Coach Bray resigns at Cookeville

UTRok

Talk a couple of years ago was that Josh Heard coach at Prescott middle school and teacher at Cookeville high school would be the successor for this job. He was an assistant at Cookeville years ago before he left to coach in GA. He played at Tech. He has been around the program some the last couple years. Now Cookeville high school has a new principal that I assume will be involved in the hiring process. Interested to see who gets this job.

On 5/23/2019 at 8:19 AM, UTRok said:

Talk a couple of years ago was that Josh Heard coach at Prescott middle school and teacher at Cookeville high school would be the successor for this job. He was an assistant at Cookeville years ago before he left to coach in GA. He played at Tech. He has been around the program some the last couple years. Now Cookeville high school has a new principal that I assume will be involved in the hiring process. Interested to see who gets this job.

I have heard that all summer.  Even before Coach Bray was let go.   It will be interesting to see how the opening is posted in the TSSAA job listings.