• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

blazer1set

Any Sullivan South fans still on here?

3 hours ago, orngnblk said:

We used to do that too.lol

Oh I know! 

I would like to see our team now just catch a punt and return it. 

South just made the pre-season top 10 honorable mention in 4A.    Very disappointing, we really need to beat South in the opening game because the next 3 after that are going to be very ugly (Greeneville, Tenn High, Elizabethton).

7 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

South just made the pre-season top 10 honorable mention in 4A.    Very disappointing, we really need to beat South in the opening game because the next 3 after that are going to be very ugly (Greeneville, Tenn High, Elizabethton).

Where did you see this poll at? Got a link ?

On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 3:24 PM, blazer1set said:

Any idea who your fastest and most elusive return man is, and where he lines up on kickoffs?   We like to practice kicking directly to him, it is one of Boone's signature plays.....

That's what you get for stealing Graham Clarks play book after that famous McMinn Co. game.

6 hours ago, WaCoJaCo said:

That's what you get for stealing Graham Clarks play book after that famous McMinn Co. game.

It is amazing, last year at Science Hill we kicked it to their best return man 3 times in a row, the first one he smoked us for 6 and the others he brought out to midfield or better.   The Boone fans were screaming uncontrollably "DO  NOT  KICK  THE  !&*^%  BALL  TO  # whatever".    I was doing the ole face/palm, I mean we can't be that stupid by arbitrary chance can we???    I love our coaching staff, but how in the world could they possibly even remotely think it was a good idea to kick it to him over and over???