Best in AA 2019-20

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, SayWhat said:

Gotcha

First of all we are talking about 2019-2020 season. Last years standings mean absolutely nothing come November. It’s a long season and anything can happen. What people are forgetting is the East has had a team in the2AA Championship game the last 5 years. 2AA ball in East Tennessee has improved the last 5 or 6 years. Matter of fact I would say bb in the East has improved at every level the last few years. I expect the East to represent in the 2AA Championship game this year too. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On ‎8‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 10:46 AM, dmm88 said:

1. Wooddale

2. Pearl-Cohn

3. East Nashville

4. Fulton

5. Howard

6. Jackson South Side

7. Upperman

8. Mitchell

9. Covington 

T10. South Gibson

Bolivar

Community deserves to be in the top 10. AAA size and athletic. Expect them to be in the State.

On 9/18/2019 at 6:25 PM, ecu said:

Community deserves to be in the top 10. AAA size and athletic. Expect them to be in the State.

Community should have a very successful season barring any major injury. The seniors were on the last sub state team as freshmen and some played in a few of those tournament games. They have gotten better each year in playing 2A even though their enrollment is a lot smaller than most in their district. Will be a tough sled in the District. I am sure Nolensville will have added some players with the size of their school and Marshall, Giles, Magnet are always tough and Forrest has a new coach that was the Community girls coach a few years ago so should be a fun district to watch. Looking at their schedule I see they are playing Shelbyville. As old as I am I can't remember those 2 schools ever playing so should be a packed gym for both. This is good to see for local fans. The new Shelbyville coach has done a good job getting them going again. Hope I can make those games. 

7 hours ago, Observation said:

Community should have a very successful season barring any major injury. The seniors were on the last sub state team as freshmen and some played in a few of those tournament games. They have gotten better each year in playing 2A even though their enrollment is a lot smaller than most in their district. Will be a tough sled in the District. I am sure Nolensville will have added some players with the size of their school and Marshall, Giles, Magnet are always tough and Forrest has a new coach that was the Community girls coach a few years ago so should be a fun district to watch. Looking at their schedule I see they are playing Shelbyville. As old as I am I can't remember those 2 schools ever playing so should be a packed gym for both. This is good to see for local fans. The new Shelbyville coach has done a good job getting them going again. Hope I can make those games. 

They last played in the late 60's. When Unionville beat them they quit playing. Community will beat them by 20.