Knocking the dust off this board

ReitzFan

As my team has been moved to Division 2 by the powers that be, I thought I would slide on down and try to wake up this board. Get ready folks cause Big Ed Mo, Reitz Fan, and Intense are on our way and we are going to shake things up.

We are like the Boogey Man....cause we're coming to get you. 

You may not see us but you will know we are here as we will be the ones "shaking the bush".

• 4 weeks later...

We are officially in the mandated "dead period" for athletes according to the TSSAA.  People, that does not mean we can't talk some football now. Nobody has commented on this board in five days. Sure hope this board isn't this dead during the season. Anyway, I'm just out hear trying to "shake the bush".

3 hours ago, ReitzFan said:

We are officially in the mandated "dead period" for athletes according to the TSSAA.  People, that does not mean we can't talk some football now. Nobody has commented on this board in five days. Sure hope this board isn't this dead during the season. Anyway, I'm just out hear trying to "shake the bush".

Hi. What would you like to talk about?

Trinity Christian from Jackson, right? Who are your regional opponents this year? I'm guessing you are A? Did USJ drop down to A this year or was that just a rumor? Do you feel you guys will be improved from last year?

Without any research, my guess is Friendship Christian will be a top team in the state in A this year.  I don't think they lost a lot of seniors. I'm not sure about Davidson, I think their top 3 recruits were seniors.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• McKenzie had no trouble with Huntingdon.  
    • Has BA landed any cornfed cowboys to block up front?
    • Yea I agree I will say tho I was a big “ v “ fan if an  opening ever did happen I think it would’ve been good to see him have a shot coming from a power house like Oakland. I’m sure he’s learned a lot from Kevin.  I bet he would bring a really good offense scheme IMO But after all this I just dunno anymore.  Whatever happens with the rumors an such if it did come to and opening I think this messes it all up.  The board members dreams are slowly slipping away now. I haven’t lived there for awhile I just hear what I hear, but my question is would there be any good potential candidates?? That’s why I don’t understand why people want b s out so bad who else could do any better ?? IMO there’s nothing attractive about it? As I stated earlier I went to the last game last year and taking a leak in a porta Potty is pretty sad and still nothing being done they say .. 
    • I have a sophomore that can do 177 (preferred) or 192. Sent you an email.
    • speaking of board members how can a man get arrested 12 days ago and still be head coaching a team in TC school system? looks like your right about the tc board members. I bet it would be different if they had a kid on the team