Preseason Top Ten!

20 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

I’m pretty sure gibson county’s team was senior heavy and they graduate most players. Will fairleys players play for them this year or transfer some where else ?  

I heard they transferred and I also think I said on the show I may of had GC too high.   Hey, at least I threw something out there to get the conversation started...:blush:

6 minutes ago, FridayMainEvent said:

I heard they transferred and I also think I said on the show I may of had GC too high.   Hey, at least I threw something out there to get the conversation started...:blush:

The running back transferred ?  What a joke I’m pretty sure that will be his fourth school. 4a trezevant is back in 2a lol 

i get it you got to come up with 10 and that’s hard this time of year 

Edited by Tide21

11 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

The running back transferred ?  What a joke I’m pretty sure that will be his fourth school. 4a trezevant is back in 2a lol 

i get it you got to come up with 10 and that’s hard this time of year 

This is the team that cheated to win state somehow against Marion correct?

I'll give my preseason top 10 for 2A

1 Peabody

2 Trousdale

3 Meigs

4 Union City 

5 Trezevant 

6 Tyner

7 Fairley

8 South Greene

9 Oneida

10 East Robertson

Let the bashing begin. Im.still not sure Trousdale will be better than Meigs, but since they beat us I put them ahead.

Honorable mention

Waverly

Riverside

Rockwood 

Hampton

Really dont know about Trezevant, but if they manage to get some cheat codes in again they could win some ball games. They have done it before :roflolk:

Edited by Imthayeti

9 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I'll give my preseason top 10 for 2A

1 Peabody

2 Trousdale

3 Meigs

4 Union City 

5 Trezevant 

6 Tyner

7 Fairley

8 South Greene

9 Oneida

10 East Robertson

Let the bashing begin. Im.still not sure Trousdale will be better than Meigs, but since they beat us I put them ahead.

Honorable mention

Waverly

Riverside

Rockwood 

Hampton

Really dont know about Trezevant, but if they manage to get some cheat codes in again they could win some ball games. They have done it before :roflolk:

The coach that was there that helped all that happen did get fired or resign I’m not sure which 

4 minutes ago, Wavo2004 said:

Yea I think they will only team good besides Waverly is riverside

I think you aren't getting recognition due to the fact of losing Stanfield and Dickson. Probably top 5 at their positions in 2A hard to replace those type of players with equivalent caliber athletes year in and year out. Couple games in and someome steps up in their place dominantly and you'll get your recognition I'm sure.