Preseason Top Ten!

46 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I understand.  Wasn't trying to single anyone out.  

Surely those players will find a way to get a hardship approved.  I believe the lineman is a Senior? 

The lineman is a senior. In most cases wished the kids would get a hardship. This happens all the time in the city of Memphis and the TSSAA needs to put a stop to it. Us small communities cannot pull these things off. Better dot every I and cross every T. In Memphis kids move at will. That's why a certain 6a school in Memphis is always a legitimate threat in 6A.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

2A 

I’m taking out Gibson County or McKenzie & adding Lewis Co 

1A 

I’m taking out Freedom Prep, bumping everyone up & slotting Cornersville at 10

I can definitely see that.   In hindsight those choices make sense.   You always see after posting teams that you probably should of added.   I did all 6 classes so I have no doubt there are teams in each class who felt slighted.   Luckily the FME preseason top ten has no baring on anything.

9 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Yes Gordy in FP out.

Appreciate all the feedback.   As I said when I first came out with these a couple of weeks ago.   Based on 7 on 7, off season workouts, Coaching changes, and transfers, I will update this top ten the first of August when a more total picture of what teams will look like when they hit the field is more obvious.   This was basically a "feeler" to get feedback from my CoachT buddies.

34 minutes ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Appreciate all the feedback.   As I said when I first came out with these a couple of weeks ago.   Based on 7 on 7, off season workouts, Coaching changes, and transfers, I will update this top ten the first of August when a more total picture of what teams will look like when they hit the field is more obvious.   This was basically a "feeler" to get feedback from my CoachT buddies.

It's so hard this early in the season anyway I never paid much attention to all about week 5.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, FridayMainEvent said:

I can definitely see that.   In hindsight those choices make sense.   You always see after posting teams that you probably should of added.   I did all 6 classes so I have no doubt there are teams in each class who felt slighted.   Luckily the FME preseason top ten has no baring on anything.

I think you got the polls pretty spot on though. I’m just adding in for the debate. I cannot disagree with much you have put out there my friend. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I'm not knocking your top 10 Mike.  You put yours out before any other media outlet.  You didn't wait around to sneak a peak at anyone else's pole.  Overall it's a very good spring top 10 and spring isn't really  even over.  Good job.

I wonder if Roy will compare Mike’s pole to Murphy’s pole??

• Upvote 1