Preseason Top Ten!

On 6/8/2019 at 8:31 AM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You are koo koo Bass. I have no doubt that Greenback is good and has great talent. They probably are the favorite to win 1A. But for you to say they have the biggest and fastest players in 1A and 2A is nuts. Have you seen this year’s Greenback team? Not last year but this year. Don’t say what you have heard. I want to know what you have seen with your eyes. Have you seen all the other teams in 1A and 2A??  Lake Co has had 2 transfers and another former player come back out so that is 3 new players. Peabody in 2A has picked several transfers.  That’s just 2 teams. So come on man. You are just spitting out stuff you have no proof of. Again they may very well be the favorite and win 1A. But you have absolutely no way of knowing they have the biggest and fastest players. Bless your heart!!!

I also saw a Blevins kid on the roster?I remember 2 years ago,a Blevins played but sat out last year.Is this the same Blevins?If so,another speedster that didnt play last year.But I think the player Im thinking about was a senior this year

11 hours ago, orngnblk said:

1 from Tellico,2 from WB and now 1 from Maryville.Not bad considering Maryville just got three this week.LOL.Whats wierd is they didnt complain when the best player in 1A football (Gilbert) left us to move to Virginia last year.

Why would a kid leave Maryville to play at a Single A school?Must have been a 4th stringer

6 hours ago, mrbigster said:

Why would a kid leave Maryville to play at a Single A school?Must have been a 4th stringer

He appeared to be the starter and was a pretty accurate passer and seemed to make good decisions. He had great receivers and a great O-line. If he has the same at Greenback they will score points. Especially if they have a decent back to mix it up offensively.

On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 9:15 PM, shockernation said:

I honestly keep looking for a weak spot? Line, backers, secondary...A+

New QB in lil Puckett...Snyder to FB/E

Tons of experience...getting Abbott back on the line after a year away (kid can be all state)

Adding a few kids built like bobtrucks never hurts!

Defensively...hard to score period 

Offensively...hard to stop

In my 41 years potentially best LC team I’ve ever seen:)

On another note 68 thanks for baseball season...my 3 enjoyed it and thank you 

Shocker,You need to get off here and behave.I see you said potentially.State championships in 1980 and 1985.If Puckett is the starting QB over Snyder ,then I have them in the title game already.Puckett did a good job what I saw last year and is a good young QB.But I kinda like the 6'3 probably about 235 to 240 Snyder at QB.I thought Snyder would start,lots of blowouts in some games or even in a tight game,Puckett would see plenty of time.But on 3rd down and 2 yards,I see Snyder at QB.Maybe not?Maybe Puckett has really gotten better sooner that I expected.And I think hes a good one.Thought Gross may be at full back or the older Puckett sometimes to block.Maybe Snyder has gotten slower?But since you said it could be the best team and hes starting at QB with Snyder at fullback,State championship game .Along with the 3 others that weren't on the team last year.Dont think Stangs will handle them barring injuries.