Preseason Top Ten!

1 hour ago, FridayMainEvent said:

I'd like to meet you sometime, Bass.  I do value your opinion on here.   Introduce yourself in Cookeville this year if we haven't already met and I didn't know who you were.

I’m in Cookeville every year all weekend. We actually met several years ago under a scoreboard at a game. 

Bass you may be ready to crown Greenback but I think you guys, Lake County and Huntingdon are not. The Cherokees were supposed to win it all last year but Whitwell had other plans. Transfers are not they got to prove it on the field. They may very well do that but imo they won't. You lose the kids they lost and it will make a big difference. They will be in the running with the other 3. Unless they replaced just about every starter with a transfer. Imo So. Pittsburg is the favorite out of the east this year.

25 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Bass you may be ready to crown Greenback but I think you guys, Lake County and Huntingdon are not. The Cherokees were supposed to win it all last year but Whitwell had other plans. Transfers are not they got to prove it on the field. They may very well do that but imo they won't. You lose the kids they lost and it will make a big difference. They will be in the running with the other 3. Unless they replaced just about every starter with a transfer. Imo So. Pittsburg is the favorite out of the east this year.

We have replaced every starter except #55. Impossible to replace. The 8th grader that started last year at lineman will be the biggest recruit ever out of Greenback barring injuries. Absolute beast!

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

We have replaced every starter except #55. Impossible to replace. The 8th grader that started last year at lineman will be the biggest recruit ever out of Greenback barring injuries. Absolute beast!

Greenbacks studding program must fall way short of south Pitts if they are having to go that far from home to find players bass. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lakecounty1968 said:

I would have totally agreed with you at the end of last season. However, they have reloaded in a big way. They have gotten 3-4 impact transfers that will take the place of the ones they lost. Trust me.. they will be a FORCE. Again, I think SP is the only team in the east with a chance against them. I also think your Falcons and Huntingdon will both be really good. 

1 hour ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

You boys just lost the best class in the history of your school and you’re going to be an improved team. Congrats on that because it typically doesn’t work that way in 1A. At least not in SP when we have lost great senior classes. 

16 minutes ago, nakedbootlegger said:

Greenbacks studding program must fall way short of south Pitts if they are having to go that far from home to find players bass. 

14 minutes ago, nakedbootlegger said:

Been to busy setting in the beds of trucks. Lol. 

2 minutes ago, nakedbootlegger said:

No studding going on. 

LMBO, they got plenty of “studding” up that way. They are just in the mist of getting a bunch of very talented transfers lately that have helped these already loaded classes they’ve had recently. Hopefully one of these days, we can find a way to beat them. I’m not holding my breath though with the influx of yearly talent. 

6 hours ago, nakedbootlegger said:

No studding going on. 

Speaking of no srudding,what going on up on Gary K drive?Heard you all had about three good player either leave are decide not to play this year.Heard the young McKinney jumped ship.Also a very good lineman just up and quit?I really hope its all hearsay our rivalry is a fun one i look forward to every year!

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

Speaking of no srudding,what going on up on Gary K drive?Heard you all had about three good player either leave are decide not to play this year.Heard the young McKinney jumped ship.Also a very good lineman just up and quit?I really hope its all hearsay our rivalry is a fun one i look forward to every year!

You seem to know more about them than I do. Have no idea. 

14 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

If a team in 1A has 2 or 3 high major d1 kids on it doesn't mean that team will win a title. I doubt there are many 1A schools in Tennessee with kids that have offers from high major d1 schools. A big difference in having offers and being looked at seriously. Lol

2015 Nashville Christian team has multiple D1 prospects. Heck they had multiple power 5 prospects. Wayne Co and Huntingdon both had great teams that year and they just toyed with us. Unreal talent for a 1a team. Nobody had a chance!