Preseason Top Ten!

9 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

2015 Nashville Christian team has multiple D1 prospects. Heck they had multiple power 5 prospects. Wayne Co and Huntingdon both had great teams that year and they just toyed with us. Unreal talent for a 1a team. Nobody had a chance!

Best 1A team i ever saw play!Could have beat us by 50 in the finals if they wanted too!

7 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Speaking of no srudding,what going on up on Gary K drive?Heard you all had about three good player either leave are decide not to play this year.Heard the young McKinney jumped ship.Also a very good lineman just up and quit?I really hope its all hearsay our rivalry is a fun one i look forward to every year!

Sounds like a bunch of bull, Ive only heard of one player quiting and we've got two transfer coming from what I've heard and one of them suppose to be a biggun in which we could use up front.  

13 minutes ago, rtl112 said:

Sounds like a bunch of bull, Ive only heard of one player quiting and we've got two transfer coming from what I've heard and one of them suppose to be a biggun in which we could use up front.  

No way,some one else getting top notch trasfers??Tell me it aint so.Now everyone can shut up and get over it!LOL!

On 6/15/2019 at 10:18 PM, GHSblackhelmet said:

We have replaced every starter except #55. Impossible to replace. The 8th grader that started last year at lineman will be the biggest recruit ever out of Greenback barring injuries. Absolute beast!

True!  #53 is going to be fun to watch this year...  He just started working out this year and is getting stronger and I love the way he plays on the offensive side of the ball.  Puts me in mind of Cade Mays at Catholic a couple years ago.... NASTY!

10 hours ago, GBKEES said:

True!  #53 is going to be fun to watch this year...  He just started working out this year and is getting stronger and I love the way he plays on the offensive side of the ball.  Puts me in mind of Cade Mays at Catholic a couple years ago.... NASTY!

He is an absolute monster... just looking at him you wouldn’t know he was a freshman. I’d be willing to bet he’s gonna have every school in the country after him before he’s a senior. 

• Like 1

Greenback is slowly putting a NCAA division I roster together during the off-season, maybe they should do us all a favor and play up during the next reclassification and then South Pitt can start representing the east again and we can maybe finish higher than 2nd in the region. 

Edited by rtl112