Preseason Top Ten!

5 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

We did play some easy games but I promise you it wasn’t easy as a whole 

Wasn't an attack brother, we had an easy schedule as well, it is what it is. We upgraded this year somewhat with a few higher quality teams. I hope it helps us get a little more grit and maybe with experience some try hard.

44 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I believe Meigs or Peabody had the best offense. I believe Trousdale had the best defense hands down. Like Meigs you seem to have had a pretty easy schedule for the most part last season. 

You all will be a tested team by playoff time this year.SP will def give you all you want and i hope that early in the season we are coming around!

That somewhat comment is funny SP will be as good as any 2A team as should we.You all have a very tough schedule.Just as we do.

Just remember that lucky Whitwell team beat TC AT TC!

Edited by orngnblk

Just now, orngnblk said:

You all will be a tested team by playoff time this year.SP will def give you all you want and i hope that early in the season we are coming around!

I know we will bud, I know that you all want to beat us pretty bad, but it wont be easy.:thumb: also both teams will know how good we are by the time we get to play South Pitt. When we play Greenback both teams most likely will have kinks to work out I bet.

1 minute ago, Imthayeti said:

I know we will bud, I know that you all want to beat us pretty bad, but it wont be easy.:thumb: also both teams will know how good we are by the time we get to play South Pitt. When we play Greenback both teams most likely will have kinks to work out I bet.

Im sure we will.

2 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Its not just you all,we hate to lose more than we like to win.

13 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Its not just you all,we hate to lose more than we like to win.

That's also the mentality of Meigs. Past 3 years we are 35-4. The team is used to winning and dont wanna give it up. That's really why i look forward to our game. Two schools with that kind of mentality in the kids and coaches is always a grand ol time on a Friday night. I just hope we dont get rain on our games this season.

Edited by Imthayeti

27 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

That's also the mentality of Meigs. Past 3 years we are 35-4. The team is used to winning and dont wanna give it up. That's really why i look forward to our game. Two schools with that kind of mentality in the kids and coaches is always a grand ol time on a Friday night. I just hope we dont get rain on our games this season.

Dont say the R word!

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

That somewhat comment is funny SP will be as good as any 2A team as should we.You all have a very tough schedule.Just as we do.

Just remember that lucky Whitwell team beat TC AT TC!

I was at that game and Trousdale beat them up and down the field most of the game. Baines had just returned for them that game and was out of shape and was just not clicking yet as an offensive unit with him. Playoff time was a much different team for Trousdale. At least imo they could maybe enlighten you some on the matter. But i was there both games and that's what I saw.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Appreciate those comments about Meigs. We had to fight for every inch in our game against you all which was something we werent accustomed to seeing as a fanbase. As far as Watertown goes I believe we were better as well. Our coaches dont run up the score on any teams we play. Numbers dont mean anything in situations like that. If we wanted, alot of the teams we played we could have scored 80 pts. Our offense was that good honestly but i respect our coaches for not doing that. Also our younger guys got alot of playtime because we didn't choose to run up the score and now we will benefit from it having playtime for younger players.

Well, Watertown has never been there so of course, they don't know how to act.

10 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I was at that game and Trousdale beat them up and down the field most of the game. Baines had just returned for them that game and was out of shape and was just not clicking yet as an offensive unit with him. Playoff time was a much different team for Trousdale. At least imo they could maybe enlighten you some on the matter. But i was there both games and that's what I saw.

No need to be enlightened,we beat um up and down the field to and we also lost.BUT they did win.lol both of them

3 hours ago, PHSRollTide said:

Who is your other in that top two lol.

I believe Trenton had the best defense in 2A last year. 9 shutouts and only allowed 6 points a game average. UC in the third round was the most surprising shutout of the year to me. Feels good to win 35 to 0 over Union City any day lol

I thought you'll handle UC. That's kind of funny TC fans thought they would never shutout Tyner we heard more talk about how good Tyner was and how they will steamroll TC then Meigs and Peabody but that was coming from Tyner fans. Those are some good stats for Peabody you'll have been the top defense. I know Meigs, Friendship Christian and Watertown killed TC defensive stats.

3 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

No need to be enlightened,we beat um up and down the field to and we also lost.BUT they did win.lol both of them

Nah two different games TC just had their best player come back after being suspended for 7 or 8 games and one best lineman that just returned after missing 5 games. Baines didn't cone of the field he was starting QB, CB, K, and P he ran out of gas. TC had a chance to win the game on a field goal but Baines was out of shape and couldn't get the field goal. 

• Like 1