Preseason Top Ten!

2 hours ago, Southtowner said:

It'll be yall vs Trousdale in my opinion.  You will have home field.  So yes you gotta take advantage of this opportunity.  

I'm hearing yall picked up a young transfer from Bledsoe County.  Incoming freshman? I don't wanna drop any name till I can verify if true.

I researched that some and yeah we did. Not sure if eligible or not but if hes a freshman shouldn't be a concern. I was told he was a good athlete.

1 hour ago, Waker said:

A Milan fan and a Mckenzie fan fighting over cuss words on a high school football forum. Who woulda thought. You girls need to hug it out.

Let’s be clear. A Milan fan and a South Pitt were fighting over it. The McKenzie fan just wanted to pipe in cause somehow I was wrong for thinking people might should follow the rules. The Milan fan and the S Pitt fan did bury it but you see how that went. I’m surprised you got all that though. You must be one of the few Huntingdung fans that can read.....

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

7 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Let’s be clear. A Milan fan and a South Pitt were fighting over it. The McKenzie fan just wanted to pipe in cause somehow I was wrong for thinking people might should follow the rules. The Milan fan and the S Pitt fan did bury it but you see how that went. I’m surprised you got all that though. You must be one of the few Huntingdung fans that can read.....

Edited by Waker

On 6/21/2019 at 1:58 PM, 32hammer said:

Great post!  Can't beat the small town, small  community school , high school football experience.

Amen! Once you’ve experienced it and been in a successful program it’s almost impossible to leave it. If I had a $ for every person that said take Jr. to $&@$&@ private or up 411 to $&@$&@ or $&@$&@ I could buy a nice dinner. Not locals but outsiders in the biz. Just couldn’t do it. Some things aren’t replaceable and sometimes you just gotta go with your heart and work your tail off and just go play ball and let the chips fall where they may. 

6 hours ago, ladykee said:

Amen! Once you’ve experienced it and been in a successful program it’s almost impossible to leave it. If I had a $ for every person that said take Jr. to $&@$&@ private or up 411 to $&@$&@ or $&@$&@ I could buy a nice dinner. Not locals but outsiders in the biz. Just couldn’t do it. Some things aren’t replaceable and sometimes you just gotta go with your heart and work your tail off and just go play ball and let the chips fall where they may. 

great post!

8 hours ago, ladykee said:

Jr is a D1 type talent. He’s a talent that isn’t seen locally very often at this level. He’s arguably the best player in 1A or certainly in the top 3. I am thankful you two didn’t reproduce any further because your boys have both been very special players to say the least.