Preseason Top Ten!

2 hours ago, rnorris92 said:

Just to be an extra troll about it, I bet they put the emphasis on the "THE" in their name (THEGREENBACKUNIVERSITY) sort of like The Ohio State does in college football. 

We will NEVER be associated with those bunch of nuts!My Granddaughter lives in Westerville/New Albany area in Columbus when we visit her during football season my eyes hurt from seeing red!

Edited by orngnblk

2 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

Jr is a D1 type talent. He’s a talent that isn’t seen locally very often at this level. He’s arguably the best player in 1A or certainly in the top 3. I am thankful you two didn’t reproduce any further because your boys have both been very special players to say the least. 

Thank you Bass! I don’t know about all that. There are a lot of unknown and underrated players in the state. God blessed him with an athletic body and he has worked to use those abilities. I don’t think I could handle another Willis boy in the house lol! 

10 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

We will NEVER be associated with those bunch of nuts!My Granddaughter lives in Westerville/New Albany area in Columbus when we visit her during football season my eyes hurt from seeing red!

I'm colorblind, and sometimes it's a fortunate thing.

23 minutes ago, ladykee said:

Thank you Bass! I don’t know about all that. There are a lot of unknown and underrated players in the state. God blessed him with an athletic body and he has worked to use those abilities. I don’t think I could handle another Willis boy in the house lol! 

Neither could 1A football. 

• 2 weeks later...

Sonny Moore rankings have Greenback as the highest rated team,think Huntington and South Pitts were just behind.Has Lake Co farther down and has Union City ranked just ahead of Lake Co ,who play the first week of the season.Has Union City and Lake Co about even.

Also has Cornersville well ahead of Lake Co and  also Crockett Co is above both Lake Co and Union City,another team Lake Co will play.

Edited by mrbigster

10 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Sonny Moore rankings have Greenback as the highest rated team,think Huntington and South Pitts were just behind.Has Lake Co farther down and has Union City ranked just ahead of Lake Co ,who play the first week of the season.Has Union City and Lake Co about even.

Also has Cornersville well ahead of Lake Co and  also Crockett Co is above both Lake Co and Union City,another team Lake Co will play.

Prove them wrong.

13 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

It absolutely has to be based on 2018 rosters !!!!! No disrespect to Waverly but they lost more playmakers than and 1 or 2 A school, I believe they are still a top ten team but Meigs returned the house and so did others !!!