Preseason Top Ten!

35 minutes ago, cherokee23 said:

I don’t think the other teams had a D-1 player injured.

You know the odds are you are correct. But the problem is none of you know for sure who the other top teams had out. Much respect for Greenback. They are an awesome team. But you guys can’t be so quick to say “what would have happened if” when several other teams could say the same exact thing. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You know the odds are you are correct. But the problem is none of you know for sure who the other top teams had out. Much respect for Greenback. They are an awesome team. But you guys can’t be so quick to say “what would have happened if” when several other teams could say the same exact thing. 

They talk about the Dresden championship team like they were unbeatable. Dresden got it handed to them in the west 2 years in a row prior to making it to the championship. 

33 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

They talk about the Dresden championship team like they were unbeatable. Dresden got it handed to them in the west 2 years in a row prior to making it to the championship. 

Didn’t say that they were unbeatable but I did say that they were better than the teams that made it and won the championship the last few years. I’m sure that there were some teams that beat them years before that they won it all 

39 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

Didn’t say that they were unbeatable but I did say that they were better than the teams that made it and won the championship the last few years. I’m sure that there were some teams that beat them years before that they won it all 

I wasn’t singling you out. That team has been brought up in other threads. I just don’t consider them one of the “best”. I watched them play several times. They were the best that year and that got them the gold ball. Ncs was better than them the year they won in my opinion and the union City team in 2014 was better also 

21 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Sounds like someone is setting the stage that Peabody is the best of all time. Can’t wait for football

Not really did i mention Peabody ?  I did mention ncs and union city. Peabody got beat by both teams I mentioned in 2014 and 2015. 

31 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

I wasn’t singling you out. That team has been brought up in other threads. I just don’t consider them one of the “best”. I watched them play several times. They were the best that year and that got them the gold ball. Ncs was better than them the year they won in my opinion and the union City team in 2014 was better also 

2014 Union City gashed Peabody like 42-14 and then Peabody easily won state against Marion 35 to 7. They were a great team. I also saw Dresden hand it to Peabody in 2016 but that team was nothing like UC of 14. Their running back was a beast getting 200 and 300 yard games. I don’t even want to talk about NCS. That was just horrible 42-7. And we were the defending state champs. 

2 minutes ago, PHSRollTide said:

2014 Union City gashed Peabody like 42-14 and then Peabody easily won state against Marion 35 to 7. They were a great team. I also saw Dresden hand it to Peabody in 2016 but that team was nothing like UC of 14. Their running back was a beast getting 200 and 300 yard games. I don’t even want to talk about NCS. That was just horrible 42-7. And we were the defending state champs. 

Exactly I’m pretty sure the 2014 union city team beat ncs but I think ncs added a few players prior to us playing them in 2015  either way  ncs was very good 

Edited by Tide21
  • Upvote 1