Preseason Top Ten!

10 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

They return the same team And we lost a lot of our starters at the skill positions. They’re the clear favorites and we’re trying to compete 

I dont see why its so hard for him to understand???No QB,no RB,No Center,lost both corners and two or three LBrs.Heck i think we even lost the dadgum waterboys!

Just now, orngnblk said:

I dont see why its so hard for him to understand???No QB,no RB,No Center,lost both corners and two or three LBrs.Heck i think we even lost the dadgum waterboys!

The water boys was the biggest lost lol. We have to keep our boys hydrated if not they will cramp up and we will not have chance!!

23 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Now Bass you know we lost 75% of our offense,and 60% of our D.No way were on your level.

18 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

They return the same team And we lost a lot of our starters at the skill positions. They’re the clear favorites and we’re trying to compete 

We lost a lot more than some folks want to admit.

Lake County’s new kids could start on anyone’s line in the state in single A and possibly AA...all 3! Bold statement I know but perhaps the deepest LC team since the 80’s! Weak spot from last year was the line and wow that should be one very potent productive bunch! I think the state will see after aug 2nd...LC/Trousdale scrimmage no smack intended! I usually won’t post until August but these are the years that small communities strive for and I’m gonna enjoy it!!!

4 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Mike,  are yall going back to the Friday live show on location?

We’ve listed four possible games from which we’ll choose one game to attend each week. We’ll broadcast live on location and hopefully have both opposing coaches join us on set.

This? ^^^ 

It's really gonna depend on whether or not I go back to radio this year.   I've spoke with one of the guys over there about possibly calling Riverdale's games this year on the Duck.   I know Coach Kriesky would prefer I'm involved (probably heard that on my spring show).   If I do radio, we'll likely go back to Thursday show.   If not, I think we will go back to Friday.   We really enjoyed setting up at different games.   Which do you prefer?

4 hours ago, FightingBlue0 said:

Not this again :cry:

Hahahahaha. See y’all soon.  Shake shake shake. Now you know I am A guy about true facts and the eye test when the season starts. Just got to laugh a little right now. Serious will come soon enough. Good luck Tide

Edited by BigEdMo
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, FridayMainEvent said:

It's really gonna depend on whether or not I go back to radio this year.   I've spoke with one of the guys over there about possibly calling Riverdale's games this year on the Duck.   I know Coach Kriesky would prefer I'm involved (probably heard that on my spring show).   If I do radio, we'll likely go back to Thursday show.   If not, I think we will go back to Friday.   We really enjoyed setting up at different games.   Which do you prefer?

Yes I heard you talk about maybe being a part of the Riverdale games.  

It was easier for me to tune in to yall every week when you did the Thursday show.   But I also know you and Lee enjoyed the live on location each Friday.  

It's really a difficult choice.    

On one hand you have the live and on location show from a different venue each week.   On the other hand how much of an audience will be able to tune in those 2 precious hours before game time.

If I didn't make it out to a game every week then Friday would be perfect.   

It comes down to what you and Lee feel is best and also how you feel you can best build an audience.