Middle TN. Companies that paint game fields?

SCtribe

I would appreciate any help here. Just curious if there are any companies specifically in Middle Tennessee that specialize in painting football game fields. I could see a market for teams that do not have compressor sprayers or stencils to do it up right. Thanks

Edited by SCtribe

On 5/31/2019 at 2:16 PM, SCtribe said:

I would appreciate any help here. Just curious if there are any companies specifically in Middle Tennessee that specialize in painting football game fields. I could see a market for teams that do not have compressor sprayers or stencils to do it up right. Thanks

Just an educated guess but it would probably cost $1000.00 per game.  You have to consider the cost of paint, man hours and travel expenses.

17 hours ago, SCtribe said:

Understood. Do you know of a company in Middle Tennessee that paints game fields?

No I do not know any local companies or individuals that paid high school fields.  Every school that I know of that has painted logos, end zones & striping have a group of volunteers that perform those duties on Thursday afternoon.  David Lipscomb use to have a group that called themselves the PURPLE SHOE GANG because their shoes would be solid purple after painting the field.

That sounds like a great tradition. With Coach Dilfer being there now I expect there will be a whole lot of purple shoes willing to help. Voluteers, coaches, and administrations change from year to year in various school systems. I will continue to ask around. Thanks for your input.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

I've been painting in Utah for 15 years and 2 years in TN.  Building another leg of business in TN currently.  Where are you located I can work on getting you a crew member to assist you with your fields in here soon.  Feel free to message me your organization and lets get your area taking care of.  

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/4/2023 at 1:28 AM, ReitzFan said:

Trinity Christan Academy uses a gps guided robot to paint its football field. It also paints the soccer, baseball and softball fields. It's  quicker, and paints absolutely perfect lines

Seen several schools using it and Reitz is right good looking job done by bot.