Carter County Football 2019

1 hour ago, RodgerDodger32 said:

Any thoughts on football in Carter County this upcoming year? Unaka lost a lot of their production, Cloudland with a new head coach and Hampton could be tough. How will each team be come kickoff? 

None of us will be powerhouses, but the Landers will spank Hampton both games.  :lol:

On 6/1/2019 at 10:41 AM, orngnblk said:

Nothing like a good spankin!:thumb:

Doubt Cloudland will ever beat Hampton again. The only chance is this season . Cloudland will be fortunate to field a varsity team after this season. The end is neigh for a once proud program.

26 minutes ago, pujo said:

Doubt Cloudland will ever beat Hampton again. The only chance is this season . Cloudland will be fortunate to field a varsity team after this season. The end is neigh for a once proud program.

That's a truth bomb.  And we've earned that shat.  I just hate it for the kids and parents that put their heart in it.  

1 hour ago, pujo said:

Now this would definately be a sad thing in 1A foootball!!!!

4 hours ago, pujo said:

Well Pujo if Cloudland don’t have a team after this year I guess mine will be a Cyclone.