Carter County Football 2019

On 6/18/2019 at 8:02 PM, RodgerDodger32 said:

Hear the rangers have big plans for the upcoming season 

Hope so I'd like to see them have a competitive team for a couple of seasons,I've driven by the field in the mornings and saw the kids working hard just don't have big numbers out there.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, IMDog said:

Hope so I'd like to see them have a competitive team for a couple of seasons,I've driven by the field in the mornings and saw the kids working hard just don't have big numbers out there.

I'm a Ranger legacy. I always wish them well. It's a tough job. They like basketball, baseball, and softball up the Creek.

On 6/25/2019 at 10:31 AM, EHSTrack06 said:

I wish all the best for the county teams. Had a lot of friends who played at Happy Valley/Unaka/Hampton and my mom graduated from Unaka so I always like to see the Carter Co. Teams do well. Shame about Cloudland, I remember when they used to have one of the top teams around. 

From what I'm hearing their boys basketball coach is looking at finding a new job,by his choice,not sure what is going on he maybe seeing the handwriting on the wall or he's just ready to go in a different direction,I know he has moved to elizabethton,I have been critical of he's coaching abilities over the years but I wish him GOOD LUCK in what ever way he goes