Carter County Football 2019

It will be interesting to see how the young fellas at Unaka turn out over the next few years. The thing that will make or break them will be their ability to develop a line. Their middle school team last year had tons of speed at the skill positions. They could move the ball, and were actually kind of fun to watch. But their weakness was their line. 

On 6/4/2019 at 1:16 PM, THE KING said:

That's a truth bomb.  And we've earned that shat.  I just hate it for the kids and parents that put their heart in it.  

If they can hold it together for a few years, I think it'll be ok. They got a some good looking little fellers in there Jr. Pee Wee and Grasscutter programs. 

On 7/12/2019 at 11:37 PM, crazzyness said:

If they can hold it together for a few years, I think it'll be ok. They got a some good looking little fellers in there Jr. Pee Wee and Grasscutter programs. 

A good chance for consolidation, Alex. Hampton will be really good in a few years. 

On 7/12/2019 at 11:35 PM, crazzyness said:

It will be interesting to see how the young fellas at Unaka turn out over the next few years. The thing that will make or break them will be their ability to develop a line. Their middle school team last year had tons of speed at the skill positions. They could move the ball, and were actually kind of fun to watch. But their weakness was their line. 

Does Unaka have any preseason scrimmages ? Me and my buddies would love to meet up and talk about some old memories. 

• 2 months later...