3a Region 5

FBfan26

• 3 weeks later...

The region playoff picture is coming into focus:

Pearl-Cohn vs East Nashville this upcoming week will probably determine the region championship.  

If Pearl-Cohn beats East Nashville then their game with Stratford becomes the game that determines the #2 and #3 seeds.  

The #4 seed will probably be decided this upcoming week when Whites Creek plays Giles County.  

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

We still pass some but we are way more run focused than in years past. For one we have a great sophomore RB. Several private schools tried to lure him away but it didn’t work. Plus I don’t think we have a true QB on the roster. At least not what we’ve had in the past (Bo Wallace- Ole Miss, Al Cobb-VMI, John Bachus- UT Martin). Our current QB played WR and safety last year.

OC is smart enough to know his strengths and adapts to them. I think it has taken the players some time to adapt but they are getting better each week. After our third game I would have told you there was no way we were beating Marshall County. Kudos to the kids for buying in and OC not being afraid to change.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, 2001Bobcat said:

We still pass some but we are way more run focused than in years past. For one we have a great sophomore RB. Several private schools tried to lure him away but it didn’t work. Plus I don’t think we have a true QB on the roster. At least not what we’ve had in the past (Bo Wallace- Ole Miss, Al Cobb-VMI, John Bachus- UT Martin). Our current QB played WR and safety last year.

OC is smart enough to know his strengths and adapts to them. I think it has taken the players some time to adapt but they are getting better each week. After our third game I would have told you there was no way we were beating Marshall County. Kudos to the kids for buying in and OC not being afraid to change.

That's kinda weird seeing y'all without a real QB lol. That's something I've never seen in my time.