3a Region 5

FBfan26

25 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Not many will do well against Peabody this year. 

I mean it was just a scrimmage. Camden did seem to have more speed than they did last year. We have some holes to fill on defense. I do think we are going to be good though 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, 2001Bobcat said:

Not sure how it will translate to the regular season but Giles County went 5-0 this past weekend at the 7v7 tournament at the University of Tennessee.

I've seen some people have y'all winning the district. Yall been out there in the lab cooking for a payback tour?

Edited by FBfan26

6 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

Well hey we down this year with only 4 to 5 seniors. Take it light on us Bobcat. 

We play at the end of the season so I'm sure y'all will be more than ready. You have a good coach and plenty of talent. I'm seeing that we are traveling back up to your place to play this year again. I'm not sure if that's a mistake or not. Is that what you are seeing?

How is East looking this year? We play them pretty early in the season.

5 hours ago, 2001Bobcat said:

We play at the end of the season so I'm sure y'all will be more than ready. You have a good coach and plenty of talent. I'm seeing that we are traveling back up to your place to play this year again. I'm not sure if that's a mistake or not. Is that what you are seeing?

Hopefully we will be and yes you guys are coming to us. We are on the rd the first half of the season. As far as East they will have alot of D1 talent. More then anybody in the district. The question is will they put it together.

7 hours ago, 2001Bobcat said:

We working kitten it's the OE way.

1 hour ago, FBfan26 said:

Hopefully we will be and yes you guys are coming to us. We are on the rd the first half of the season. As far as East they will have alot of D1 talent. More then anybody in the district. The question is will they put it together.

Here you go with the D1 talent talk. Just worry about what y'all lack of.