CPA new field

Mothman26

3 hours ago, chainsaw2 said:

Think I know.... some folks like them sloppy conditions.  When you get used to it a considerable advantage can be achieved when the other team ain't ready for slop

pretty darn impressive observitory there..:thumb:..know they sure didnt like our speed and quick footwork in the trenches

Booger just sayin tenor.gif

12 hours ago, Booger said:

hopin that youngins knee baclk to full

Booger just sayin :thumb:

He’s doing good. Working out a lot lately. Happy to be done with HS and looking forward to college in a few months. 

Per the field stuff, I’m not sure who wouldn’t want home field advantage?

I think the talk of the slop is more potent than the slop. Head games and what not. Sometimes so powerful that your video hype man uses the Sponge Bob song for music in the pregame video... like a joke that didn’t turn out so funny in the end. There was talk of 2019 class revenge in other sports, but I never saw that materialize. Basketball final four? Nope... Soccer championship? Nope... Baseball championship? Nope... Maybe lacrosse? I dunno...

I’m gonna miss you Booger!

15 hours ago, BreadTruck44 said:

He’s doing good. Working out a lot lately. Happy to be done with HS and looking forward to college in a few months. 

Per the field stuff, I’m not sure who wouldn’t want home field advantage?

I think the talk of the slop is more potent than the slop. Head games and what not. Sometimes so powerful that your video hype man uses the Sponge Bob song for music in the pregame video... like a joke that didn’t turn out so funny in the end. There was talk of 2019 class revenge in other sports, but I never saw that materialize. Basketball final four? Nope... Soccer championship? Nope... Baseball championship? Nope... Maybe lacrosse? I dunno...

I’m gonna miss you Booger!

gonna miss Booger.....Booger ant goin nowhere....Breadtruck ant gotta b a total stranger.....presbyterian r allowd on T after graduation....and us Irish ant collectin no 2019 post season titals either

wheres that offspring of yours gonna go show off that Gold ball ring at ....just had one collect a another diploma....gonna buy Booger Mama a new flat bottom boat to duck hunt out of and a new smile with the petro and motel money the Boogers gonna save from all them soccer trips we did watchin Boogerette

Booger just sayin a7cff3227ff987a10fab9440ea378065_256.png

On 6/6/2019 at 4:45 PM, Booger said:

gonna miss Booger.....Booger ant goin nowhere....Breadtruck ant gotta b a total stranger.....presbyterian r allowd on T after graduation....and us Irish ant collectin no 2019 post season titals either

wheres that offspring of yours gonna go show off that Gold ball ring at ....just had one collect a another diploma....gonna buy Booger Mama a new flat bottom boat to duck hunt out of and a new smile with the petro and motel money the Boogers gonna save from all them soccer trips we did watchin Boogerette

Booger just sayin a7cff3227ff987a10fab9440ea378065_256.png

He’s going to UIC to experience the cold windy city... I’ll still be paying tuition for a sophomore female... I’ll pop in / off every so often.

Another not for the faint of heart schedule.  Ravenwood which some are saying is the best team in the state and Miami Dolphins just to name a couple...