Region 7 3A

16 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You know I are at Mallards a couple of weeks ago. Some of those hairy chested, tobacco chewing women over there in Mustank land can actually cook. 

HAHA!!!!  This is funny BPM. Maybe next time you will call ahead and ask the women to shave their chests. 

1 hour ago, ManOfMillions said:

HAHA!!!!  This is funny BPM. Maybe next time you will call ahead and ask the women to shave their chests. 

Nah. Don’t want any hair in my food. By the way I came by to visit you a week or so ago. The girl told me you were on vacation. Hope you enjoyed. I am on vacation now myself. In Daytona beach til the 20th. 

7 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Nah. Don’t want any hair in my food. By the way I came by to visit you a week or so ago. The girl told me you were on vacation. Hope you enjoyed. I am on vacation now myself. In Daytona beach til the 20th. 

Would MUCH rather been at home. Enjoyed getting to spend some time with the boy aside from that I would rather be at home in my bed without all of the people... Also where a drink does not cost 9 dollars and a bag of ice 5 dollars. Thanks for the well wishes. Hold it down in Daytona. I hope you have a great time as well. 

• 2 weeks later...

Milan getting a head start on practice i hear. 

BPM, do they not sell calendars in that neck of the woods?

Pettigrew said he went to the mall last week to get an otter box for his phone. Said that guy that put it on supposedly owned the joint but looked like a dirty Arab. Said he felt like he couldn’t be trusted. When he got his phone back the settings were jacked up and the dates on his phone’s calendar where all wrong. Smells of a South Gibson conspiracy....

On 7/26/2019 at 3:53 PM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Sounds like an old school no nonsense kind of guy. 

I am looking for Westview to make a move at a playoff bid this year. 

I know there are some McNairy folks around. Whats the word on the street about the bobcats?

I hear the success they enjoyed last year might not be a fluke. Word is they are gonna be pretty good. Westview is supposed to be much improved as well. There are 5 teams in this region that are gonna be good. Don’t know what Bolivar will bring to the table. We be a fun year in the region and I expect some teams will win games they are not expected to. 

11 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I hear the success they enjoyed last year might not be a fluke. Word is they are gonna be pretty good. Westview is supposed to be much improved as well. There are 5 teams in this region that are gonna be good. Don’t know what Bolivar will bring to the table. We be a fun year in the region and I expect some teams will win games they are not expected to. 

I remember how wonky the playoffs seeding got at the very end last year. It kinda feels like we are eating our own sometimes. I personally love it! I think its good for our kids to have to play tough competition week in and week out. When you get to the playoffs it only gets harder.... 

• Upvote 1