Fargo Coaches Information

TNUSAWrestling

Coaches,

This year Team Tennessee will be going to Cadet and Junior Nationals from July 12-20. All Coaches wanting to help with Team Tennessee and who are not part of the Board or National Teams must apply for Coaching credentials through the TWF Process. 

1. Must have an up-to-date USA Coaches Card, with a Copy Submitted to the Board

2. Must be a Bronze level Coach, with a Copy Submitted to the Board

3. Must attend a Coaches meeting (From the below Schedule) and the Fargo Coaches Meeting

4. Fill out and Sign the Code of Conduct Form

5. Fill out and Sign the Coaches Application for National Team

6. Safe Sport must be done and recognized by system.

7. Finish all requirements and submit to the Board by July 1st for consideration and approval.

For those who are in need of SafeSport training, below are the steps one can take to complete this.

Set up/log into account at www.usawmembership.com (please note that if one has not been in USA Wrestling’s membership system since August 2017, they will need to set up an account)

Claim profile (this can be done using user’s USAW ID or first name, last name, state, and date of birth)

Access SafeSport training from profile or by clicking https://safesport.org/authentication/register?token=a62447d3-d54f-493f-8396-44d958b3d94e (please note that when asked for “membership number,” the user should enter his/her USAW ID)

Once an individual has successfully completed the three modules in the SafeSport training, their profile will be automatically updated. 

If you have not yet attended one of the Fargo Coaches calls it is imperative that you please do so on one of the upcoming calls. Please remember that in order to attend the Fargo tournament as a coach you must join one of the calls. The schedule is as follows:

Access Code: 717-921-717 

TNUSA Fargo Coaches Meeting #4

Sun, Jun 9, 2019 7:00 PM - 3:00 AM CDT 

Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone. 

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/616035277 

You can also dial in using your phone. 

United States: +1 (669) 224-3412 

Access Code: 616-035-277 

TNUSA Fargo Coaches Meeting #5

Sun, Jun 30, 2019 7:00 PM - 3:00 AM CDT 

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/775411293 

United States: +1 (646) 749-3112 

Access Code: 775-411-293 

Final Meeting everyone must be on this Call

TNUSA Final Fargo Coaches Meeting Final

Sun, Jul 7, 2019 7:00 PM - 3:00 AM CDT 

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/419337421 

United States: +1 (408) 650-3123 

Access Code: 419-337-421 

Thank you all in advance,

TNUSA Wrestling Board

Edited by TNUSAWrestling
Added information.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• He resigned smh, and have you ever heard of charged but not convicted. Some people in this county baffle me with their need to slander others. Have you asked any of the 30+ parents that signed a petition to get him reinstated at the board meeting this week how they feel about this? Just let it play out, at the end of the day the only people that will bring TC back are the ones that know what its about at its core.    People hate losing and they aren't used to it at TC. I for 1, and I'm sure others too, understand having a dip in talent and not being able to compete for a state title every year. But in the past, TC teams have outworked more talented teams, they didn't continuously lose the turnover battle, they didn't commit 8+ penalties in several games each season, and I believe several of the folks in town that want Blake out feel as if he is neglecting the history of the program. This is from a source that used to be extremely close to the program (not me lol), Blake gets out of school midday and the players show up and there is no practice plan or itinerary.  I also understand those that are on team Blake, when he has loads of talent, he wins. He does know football and he is a tremendous DC, and if the rumors are true then he will do great things. As for the board member issue, it is what it is, everyone that's true to the county know that and nothing has changed. I agree though that they should strive to make the facilities as good as we can. And as far as potential candidates, I agree there is very few options. West, Vetetoe (yes I know), and couple others that could have some interest. Whatever happens is massive for the program during a pivotal time before the next big wave of stars make their way through. 
    • McKenzie had no trouble with Huntingdon.  
    • Has BA landed any cornfed cowboys to block up front?
    • Yea I agree I will say tho I was a big “ v “ fan if an  opening ever did happen I think it would’ve been good to see him have a shot coming from a power house like Oakland. I’m sure he’s learned a lot from Kevin.  I bet he would bring a really good offense scheme IMO But after all this I just dunno anymore.  Whatever happens with the rumors an such if it did come to and opening I think this messes it all up.  The board members dreams are slowly slipping away now. I haven’t lived there for awhile I just hear what I hear, but my question is would there be any good potential candidates?? That’s why I don’t understand why people want b s out so bad who else could do any better ?? IMO there’s nothing attractive about it? As I stated earlier I went to the last game last year and taking a leak in a porta Potty is pretty sad and still nothing being done they say .. 
    • I have a sophomore that can do 177 (preferred) or 192. Sent you an email.