7 on 7 Summer ball

GWAVE1

29 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Figures you would take that route “7on7 doesn’t mean much” you’re right it doesn’t.... but isn’t PC supposed to have better athletes than us? 7on7 is a good way to determine that.

You the only one happy about winning 7on7 tournament. We beat Oakland but do you see us talking bout that no. 7on7 is practice to us!!!

19 minutes ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

You the only one happy about winning 7on7 tournament. We beat Oakland but do you see us talking bout that no. 7on7 is practice to us!!!

Lol you know you hate that you lost to us, but now you’re taking the “doesn’t mean much” route. Anyway have fun with that L. It’s the closest we will come to playing each other. So I’ll take it.

18 hours ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Lol you know you hate that you lost to us, but now you’re taking the “doesn’t mean much” route. Anyway have fun with that L. It’s the closest we will come to playing each other. So I’ll take it.

Because we know MJ won't go out and schedule a non-region game they could possibly lose. Got to keep that W-L record up. 

Unlike MJ, PC isn't afraid to strap it up with the best teams in Tennessee every year, no matter if they will lose. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, District12AA said:

Because we know MJ won't go out and schedule a non-region game they could possibly lose. Got to keep that W-L record up. 

Unlike MJ, PC isn't afraid to strap it up with the best teams in Tennessee every year, no matter if they will lose. 

Big facts!!! Just to be honest they don't even have to put us on their schedule, just scrimmage PC at this point!!!

Edited by FIREBIRD80
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, District12AA said:

No chance we lose to PC the last few seasons, nor the upcoming one. Would have rather played PC than Maplewood. Let me ask you this, how is playing Oak Ridge not good enough? That’s a top 5 5a program. Not 3a or 4a.... funny thing is you probably didn’t even look at our upcoming schedule this season. You just hopped on the MJ hate train that everyone loves to ride.

4 hours ago, District12AA said:

Yeah... Because RePublic are world beaters. Gthoh

Is RePublic even going to have a team this season? When CTB put them on the schedule your argument went right out the window.

Edited by GBEAR85

16 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

No chance we lose to PC the last few seasons, nor the upcoming one. Would have rather played PC than Maplewood. Let me ask you this, how is playing Oak Ridge not good enough? That’s a top 5 5a program. Not 3a or 4a.... funny thing is you probably didn’t even look at our upcoming schedule this season. You just hopped on the MJ hate train that everyone loves to ride.

Please go back and look at the weak non region schedule MJ has had and then you finally schedule a 5A opponent worth a hill of beans and want to use that. I don't see you guys knocking on any of the RUCO doors or any of the top Metro teams.

11 minutes ago, GBEAR85 said:

Yeah... Because RePublic are world beaters. Gthoh

Is RePublic even going to have a team this season? When CTB put them on the schedule your argument went right out the window.

What a clown, you do realize Republic is in PC's region right so they have to schedule them.

Didn't MJ schedule Glencliff the last couple of years??

There is only a handful of schools that schedule like PC and MJ is not one of them. All them Bears care about is their W/L and inevitable early playoff exit.

5 minutes ago, District12AA said:

Please go back and look at the weak non region schedule MJ has had and then you finally schedule a 5A opponent worth a hill of beans and want to use that. I don't see you guys knocking on any of the RUCO doors or any of the top Metro teams.

Well we obliterated Blackman last season, so we’re definitely not scared chump.

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

3 minutes ago, District12AA said:

What a clown, you do realize Republic is in PC's region right so they have to schedule them.

Didn't MJ schedule Glencliff the last couple of years??

There is only a handful of schools that schedule like PC and MJ is not one of them. All them Bears care about is their W/L and inevitable early playoff exit.

Now go back to posting about what you know best.... BASKETBALL.