7 on 7 Summer ball

GWAVE1

4 minutes ago, GBEAR85 said:

Ohhhh! Ouch! That stung a bit didn't it?  I just pulled that scab off huh? Yeah I don't need you to acknowledge that cataclysmic debacle that derailed the "PC against the world" train last Fall. 

Speed bump? The 24th ranked team in the nation is hardly a speed bump. It says that CTP and staff can take the average and make them good, the good and make them great, as long as they are willing to give their best effort at all times. They don't have the luxury of recruiting, and just collecting talent like PC. MJ's staff wouldn't know the first thing about what it would be like to just out athlete everyone. That's coaching to Brunetti. CTP plays chess. Brunetti is a checkers guy. LOL

So you telling me, last year whips out everything our coaching staff have accomplished? What about the kid that's at ravenswood now, that kid wasn't from MT juliet. Last year was the first time our coaching staff didn't reach semifinals or championship game in maybe 5 or 6 season. But yea people like y'all would say our staff can't coach. But look in the mirror at yall coaches and bet it don't come close to what our have accomplished.

5 minutes ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

So you telling me, last year whips out everything our coaching staff have accomplished? What about the kid that's at ravenswood now, that kid wasn't from MT juliet. Last year was the first time our coaching staff didn't reach semifinals or championship game in maybe 5 or 6 season. But yea people like y'all would say our staff can't coach. But look in the mirror at yall coaches and bet it don't come close to what our have accomplished.

Where’s your butt buddy that supports Mulan? He should be here to help you through the tough times lol

7 minutes ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

If the staff at MJ had the talent year in and year out that PC has they would win title after title until they just got tired of winning. Then they would retire. And go do something else.

Edited by GBEAR85

12 minutes ago, GBEAR85 said:

Ohhhh! Ouch! That stung a bit didn't it?  I just pulled that scab off huh? Yeah I don't need you to acknowledge that cataclysmic debacle that derailed the "PC against the world" train last Fall. 

Speed bump? The 24th ranked team in the nation is hardly a speed bump. It says that CTP and staff can take the average and make them good, the good and make them great, as long as they are willing to give their best effort at all times. They don't have the luxury of recruiting, and just collecting talent like PC. MJ's staff wouldn't know the first thing about what it would be like to just out athlete everyone. That's coaching to Brunetti. CTP plays chess. Brunetti is a checkers guy. LOL

Lol MJ doesn't recruit?? Funniest statement I have seen on here in a while. 

MJ and CTP are scared of competition. Just look at his comments after the last realignment. Literally cried over being out with the RUCO schools and finally got over the 2nd round hump last year.

If CTP is so great explain his record against RUCO and WillCo schools (2-11) since he became head man. Sounds to me when he faces coaches with equal ability or greater he loses.

59 minutes ago, GBEAR85 said:

I stand corrected. I'm sorry I'm not up on my little brother football down in 3a.

No you're right that year PC did schedule republic. But only reason because teams wouldn't schedule us, so it was either play 9 games or schedule Republic. No different from Oakland that same year also. But mt juliet talk all that stuff that year about not scheduling metro teams because of the gate. But then put Glencliff on their schedule that's why everybody don't respect mt juliet on here. Then go undefeated and lose in the first round. Pearl Cohn and mt juliet you can't compare to schools, Pearl is just better. Brunetti have reached out to mt juliet coach several times but mt juliet coach won't play, forever reason who knows. Just like this year y'all play Maplewood when everyone knows Maplewood loss everybody. Y'all cool with undefeated regular season team who gets bounced when playoff start.

4 minutes ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

No you're right that year PC did schedule republic. But only reason because teams wouldn't schedule us, so it was either play 9 games or schedule Republic. No different from Oakland that same year also. But mt juliet talk all that stuff that year about not scheduling metro teams because of the gate. But then put Glencliff on their schedule that's why everybody don't respect mt juliet on here. Then go undefeated and lose in the first round. Pearl Cohn and mt juliet you can't compare to schools, Pearl is just better. Brunetti have reached out to mt juliet coach several times but mt juliet coach won't play, forever reason who knows. Just like this year y'all play Maplewood when everyone knows Maplewood loss everybody. Y'all cool with undefeated regular season team who gets bounced when playoff start.

Watch out now. Don't make me call Stratford on y'all and get them worked up. LMAO! You don't want none of that 2-8 smoke! LOL

Edited by GBEAR85

4 minutes ago, GBEAR85 said:

If the staff at MJ had the talent year in and year out that PC has they would win title after title until they just got tired of winning. Then they would retire. And go do something else.

Let that be y'all excuse! We coach our Talent up, it's not as easy as y'all think it is. Bottom line Pearl Cohn and mt juliet could solve all of this talk by strapping it up next spring or summer.

4 minutes ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

Let that be y'all excuse! We coach our Talent up, it's not as easy as y'all think it is. Bottom line Pearl Cohn and mt juliet could solve all of this talk by strapping it up next spring or summer.

Sure did coach'em up against 2-8 limp noodle Stratford didn't you! And don't you dare let anyone else tell you different! LOLOLOLOL

This is great.

Edited by GBEAR85