7 on 7 Summer ball

GWAVE1

1 minute ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

We lost you don't see us tripping on that. Or go into hiding like your buddy for a year...lol

It wasn't just a loss. It was to a team that's 2-8.... How the he** anyone with just a winning record lose to a 2-8 team? 2-8 dog.... 2.... And.... 8! That garbage couldn't get no hotter than that. 

2 minutes ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

Really!! Stratford just like y'all, no titles and no championship appearances...lol

Did Brunetti and staff just go get high that afternoon or something? I mean for real... 2-8? For real. 2-8.... I hope he was high or drunk off his tail with that kind of coaching performance. For real... He was blazing wasn't he? If not it sounds better than the truth. LOL

2 minutes ago, GBEAR85 said:

It wasn't just a loss. It was to a team that's 2-8.... How the he** anyone with just a winning record lose to a 2-8 team? 2-8 dog.... 2.... And.... 8! That garbage couldn't get no hotter than that. 

We use to winning so that didn't really bother us. That team got hot at the right time it happens. Plus we beat them 55-0 couple weeks before. But Stratford was better as team than their record showed. They went to semifinals, so it's not like they beat us then loss.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, GBEAR85 said:

Did Brunetti and staff just go get high that afternoon or something? I mean for real... 2-8? For real. 2-8.... I hope he was high or drunk off his tail with that kind of coaching performance. For real... He was blazing wasn't he? If not it sounds better than the truth. LOL

We don't condone drugs at PC sir!!! 

41 minutes ago, GBEAR85 said:

Ohhhh! Ouch! That stung a bit didn't it?  I just pulled that scab off huh? Yeah I don't need you to acknowledge that cataclysmic debacle that derailed the "PC against the world" train last Fall. 

Speed bump? The 24th ranked team in the nation is hardly a speed bump. It says that CTP and staff can take the average and make them good, the good and make them great, as long as they are willing to give their best effort at all times. They don't have the luxury of recruiting, and just collecting talent like PC. MJ's staff wouldn't know the first thing about what it would be like to just out athlete everyone. That's coaching to Brunetti. CTP plays chess. Brunetti is a checkers guy. LOL

Didnt sting not one bit. Stuff happens like that every now and then no matter who it is but no excuses from us we got smacked and they deserved to win. Out athlete everyone??? I mean you cant find a school in the nation that's 85% + African American that dont have Athletes. We can't help it most of metro schools are open zone. Chess and checkers lmao and the end of the year will yall be saying checkmate or go in hiding llike goldenbear did?

11 minutes ago, GBEAR85 said:

Then what was it sir? How does that team lose to a team that was only in the playoffs by a formality? Just admit y'alls coaching staff lives off of talent alone? Only other explanation.

Our coaching staff has been to Cookeville in December. What about mt juliet? 

11 minutes ago, GBEAR85 said:

Then what was it sir? How does that team lose to a team that was only in the playoffs by a formality? Just admit y'alls coaching staff lives off of talent alone? Only other explanation.

Mj fans got the Fire pigeons on their toes. I would fired every coach on the defensive side of the ball. Seriously Brunetti has allowed two defensive coordinators rob him of at least 3 gold balls. All that talent gone to waste shame shame shame.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, EastNasty said:

Mj fans got the Fire pigeons on their toes. I would fired every coach on the defensive side of the ball. Seriously Brunetti has allowed two defensive coordinators rob him of at least 3 gold balls. All that talent gone to waste shame shame shame.

Man chill!! If anyone staff needs to be fired its most definitely lil east. Y'all loss to Fairview really!!!

Edited by FIREBIRD80

5 minutes ago, EastNasty said:

Matter fact y'all and mt juliet has something in common, good regular season then loss in 2nd round of playoffs.

Edited by FIREBIRD80