7 on 7 Summer ball

GWAVE1

29 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

MIA where? I got better things to do in a year anyways than live vicariously through high school football players anyway, just a side hobby for me partner. I’ll let the nonathletic kids post year round on here.  

Kinda funny you're on here this year but wasn't the year before.

1 minute ago, District12AA said:

Notice neither of these MJ bums will address why their "great" coach is 2-11 against Willco and RUCO schools. The fact is when the coaching is on par with MJ or better, they can't win. 

Imagine if they played MBA, CPA, Cane Ridge, or some teams out of Shelby Co.

They would never do such a thing. heck they want even play Pearl Cohn. (Let them tell it) we are 3A school with bad coaching. You would think easy win right!!!

42 minutes ago, District12AA said:

Notice neither of these MJ bums will address why their "great" coach is 2-11 against Willco and RUCO schools. The fact is when the coaching is on par with MJ or better, they can't win. 

You’re weak my dude, let’s go back to 2010 and give me a revised list of us playing ruco teams. It’s a lot better than 2-11.

1 hour ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

You’re weak my dude, let’s go back to 2010 and give me a revised list of us playing ruco teams. It’s a lot better than 2-11.

Oh when his daddy was coaching you guys could beat RUCO teams huh?? 

The only think weak is MJ's schedule since CTP took over after he realized to have a winning season he had to water down his schedule.

Facts over feelings.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, District12AA said:

2-8..... Stratford. You... Lost... PC is hot garbage. All facts. That couldn't have been a more embarrassing loss. Talking about right now. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1