7 on 7 Summer ball

GWAVE1

1 hour ago, workinprogress said:

I'll also add that Savion Davis did a pretty good job of shutting your mouth. 

I’m still here? I Didn’t go anywhere, simply stayed away from here so I wouldn’t get banned for things I would’ve said. As for Savion Davis, how’s that translated in college for him? 

18 rushes for 41 yards to answer my own question, at a tiny school.

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

In the words of the great Chinese philosopher “BlackHavenSenator”, Mt. Juliet don’t want that L!!!

Heard a new Mulan is coming out in 2020, the cast is none other than..... I think you get it. If the movie is anything like the high school football team I’m sure it won’t have much success in the box office and probably only play at ranky dank Theatre's.  Cough cough 3a cough.

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

12 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Heard a new Mulan is coming out in 2020, the cast is none other than..... I think you get it. If the movie is anything like the high school football team I’m sure it won’t have much success in the box office and probably only play at ranky dank Theatre's.  Cough cough 3a cough.

Let me guess, you'll watch it a quarter of the way through and have to head home before the finale. Cough cough, empty case...

Edited by JSamson7
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

In the words of the great Chinese philosopher “BlackHavenSenator”, Mt. Juliet don’t want that L!!!

Facts! Mt juliet don't want no smoke with PC. Mt juliet mess around & get mercy ruled by PC. That 3A school he keep pointing out!!!

Edited by FIREBIRD80

36 minutes ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

Facts! Mt juliet don't want no smoke with PC. Mt juliet mess around & get mercy ruled by PC. That 3A school he keep pointing out!!!

Lol I thought you would have a better chance in a 7 on 7 and still couldn’t beat us. Lol nice try though, your hanging on to a thin branch thinking that PC could beat a 6a power.

3 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Yep the same Oakland team we lost to by 7.

Yes pat yourself on the back because you happen to lose by a closer margin than Maryville

2 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Lol I thought you would have a better chance in a 7 on 7 and still couldn’t beat us. Lol nice try though, your hanging on to a thin branch thinking that PC could beat a 6a power.

6A Power is a bit of a stretch. Maybe string together a couple more seasons like last year and then you can thump your chest. Would love to see PC-MJ, but that would require MJ to schedule like a 6A power, not a also-ran

24 minutes ago, MidTennFootball said:

Yes pat yourself on the back because you happen to lose by a closer margin than Maryville

6A Power is a bit of a stretch. Maybe string together a couple more seasons like last year and then you can thump your chest. Would love to see PC-MJ, but that would require MJ to schedule like a 6A power, not a also-ran

You have to understand the last few seasons people were on the “MJ can’t beat anyone nor schedule anyone worthy” train. Well we proved that’s wrong last season by demolishing Blackman and narrowly losing to Oakland. Now this season the schedule went from a D to a B-. I feel that’s enough to satisfy some of these MJ haters, but no it’s become a unusual contagious disease. So now the argument has turned into “ where’s your gold ball” People don’t want MJ to succeed and that’s facts. Unfortunately for them (also you) we’re right around the corner from getting there.

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

You keep saying everyone hates MT Juliet. I can't speak for everyone but as for myself I actually think Mt Juliet has done a good job tge last couple of years, I have enjoyed watching them play, I enjoy the community I used to live in, I just don't care for you. And yes you are still here for now. What happens if MT Juliet takes a loss. Will you still be around then. I doubt it.

• Like 1