7 on 7 Summer ball

GWAVE1

7 hours ago, workinprogress said:

You keep saying everyone hates MT Juliet. I can't speak for everyone but as for myself I actually think Mt Juliet has done a good job tge last couple of years, I have enjoyed watching them play, I enjoy the community I used to live in, I just don't care for you. And yes you are still here for now. What happens if MT Juliet takes a loss. Will you still be around then. I doubt it.

I’m not here to be popular, I originally joined because MJ did not have a voice on here. Parents of players from time to time would make an account an as soon as their kid would graduate they would vanish. So several years ago it was a hot commodity to attack the MJ program without any backlash. That’s where I came in, I could care less about a reputation on here. I’m here until i get dementia and forget my password. 

22 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

I’m not here to be popular, I originally joined because MJ did not have a voice on here. Parents of players from time to time would make an account an as soon as their kid would graduate they would vanish. So several years ago it was a hot commodity to attack the MJ program without any backlash. That’s where I came in, I could care less about a reputation on here. I’m here until i get dementia and forget my password. 

Or until you get kicked off of here because you get so many complaints.  At least you want have to make an excuse for going into hibernation after a L :thumb:

1 hour ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

6A powerhouse tho? I'm still crying from laughing off that post you made.

Bro you’re like the little kid that won’t go away, You’re weak on here and in person. Obviously your set off from the last couple weeks, getting called out and lying your way out of it, and also taking that fat L from the GOLDENBEARS!!!  Your team can’t and won’t beat MJ, so good riddance. MJ is a powerhouse compared to PC. I have no interest in posting with any of you 3a weak minded supporters. 

1 minute ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Bro you’re like the little kid that won’t go away, You’re weak on here and in person. Obviously your set off from the last couple weeks, getting called out and lying your way out of it, and also taking that fat L from the GOLDENBEARS!!!  Your team can’t and won’t beat MJ, so good riddance. MJ is a powerhouse compared to PC. I have no interest in posting with any of you 3a weak minded supporters. 

Nothing about MT juliet will ever say 6A powerhouse. Y'all wouldn't be powerhouse in 3A for that matter. But we do agree on one thing, that I won't go away.