Top week 1 games with 1A and 2A teams.  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Vote best week one game

• Milan vs Peabody
    • Sequatchie vs South Pittsburg
    • Oneida vs Oliver Springs
    • Lewis Co. vs Riverside

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/21/2019 at 11:00 PM

On 6/7/2019 at 3:43 PM, Imthayeti said:

I'd much rather see Sout Pitt vs Sequatchie over this game. But I do agree that Peabody and Milan is probably the game to watch. South Pitt should handle Sequatchie again. I'm not sure who to pick in the Peabody game. Most everyone picks Peabody, but Milan is just as good I believe.

I agree Uc and Lake Co best second game.

Guest Fall101
On 6/7/2019 at 3:20 PM, orngnblk said:

First i dont know anything about LC and DC so i will go with Southtowner on that one.

Due to some info i got yesterday about Oneida im going with OZ in a very close one.

Due to some rumblings about Loudon i am also taking GB by 2 scores (if what i hear is true it will increase)

I will take Peabody over Milan

I will go with South Pitt by 21

You got the same info I have known since last week. Who knows what will happen now but at least the offense that Oneida runs is just handing the ball off. We will see what happens but Oneida will have a very good stable of backs runnin the ball. 

7 hours ago, Spike16 said:

You got the same info I have known since last week. Who knows what will happen now but at least the offense that Oneida runs is just handing the ball off. We will see what happens but Oneida will have a very good stable of backs runnin the ball. 

Yep that was too bad,hopefully you all will rebound!

Another game to add to your list, Trousdale County @ Friendship Christian. Both teams finished Runner-Ups in 2018 and enter 2019 ranked. Not sure what all FCS has returning but the TC/FCS match-up is always a battle. For both teams, this game wont define their seasons but it will set the tone as they enter Region play the following week. 73 Days til Kickoff!!!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, BCB~MVP said:

Another game to add to your list, Trousdale County @ Friendship Christian. Both teams finished Runner-Ups in 2018 and enter 2019 ranked. Not sure what all FCS has returning but the TC/FCS match-up is always a battle. For both teams, this game wont define their seasons but it will set the tone as they enter Region play the following week. 73 Days til Kickoff!!!

Good to see you on again. People start slowly coming back as football season nears.