2019 favorites

reaction

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/5/2019 at 9:39 AM, MountainVol said:

You should check with Players.  He has a good handle on Tennessee high school talent.

My HS girls soccer days are gladly over. Won’t miss many of the political happenings whatsoever.

Projections:

Div2A - CPA With its squad of almost all ECNL players will repeat. If their MVP GK still says she isn’t playing that might slow them a bit but they are talented across the board. 

Div2AA - Locally Father Ryan is my dark horse 

A and AA I’m not familiar with.

AAA - Brentwood returns some great players while Ravenwood/Franklin lost several multi year starters. 

Hope that helps my tall, beekeeper, Knoxville native, renaissance man friend. :)

Edited by Playerscoach

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/11/2019 at 7:09 AM, Playerscoach said:

My HS girls soccer days are gladly over. Won’t miss many of the political happenings whatsoever.

Projections:

Div2A - CPA With its squad of almost all ECNL players will repeat. If their MVP GK still says she isn’t playing that might slow them a bit but they are talented across the board. 

Div2AA - Locally Father Ryan is my dark horse 

A and AA I’m not familiar with.

AAA - Brentwood returns some great players while Ravenwood/Franklin lost several multi year starters. 

Hope that helps my tall, beekeeper, Knoxville native, renaissance man friend. :)

Chatt area

A - don't know personally but Polk County has some strong girls returning

AA- don't really know that well either but McMinn Central and East Hamilton has some talent.

AAA-  potentially McMinn County in a reloading year will work something out but probably not ready to make a State run.  

I don't pay that much attention to Knox area in general maybe someone from there might be willing to share opinion of who makes it out of Knox area.

HVA and Bearden will be good as both return strong key players.  Maryville lost a ton, but they have some good returners this season, and the same with Powell.  I think Farragut will be down this season and possibly for the foreseeable future.

Some good AAA around Knox, but I'll have to be shown that they can beat the best from Nashville or Memphis areas.  Don't think that they are the level of Brentwood/Houston/etc.

12 hours ago, fernando9 said:

HVA and Bearden will be good as both return strong key players.  Maryville lost a ton, but they have some good returners this season, and the same with Powell.  I think Farragut will be down this season and possibly for the foreseeable future.

Some good AAA around Knox, but I'll have to be shown that they can beat the best from Nashville or Memphis areas.  Don't think that they are the level of Brentwood/Houston/etc.

To your last sentence - Bearden is. If they’re not this year, they will be in the next year or two. The best that Bearden girls have ever been is coming soon.