2019 favorites

reaction

On 8/13/2019 at 10:31 AM, AAASOCCER said:

If PC is juggling 3 schedules this fall with 2 college and one HS.  I feel for you PC..  

Hahaha. Nope. Just one college and one in middle school. Going to enjoy the debut of little PC tonight vs Belmont. She may not even see the field but we are happy she traveled. She’s still recovering from a pretty rough illness so that’s set her back substantially compared to the others. I’m also excited to see AK Anderson play. She’s a great player and IMO one of the top 3 HS players in TN last year.

6 hours ago, Playerscoach said:

Hahaha. Nope. Just one college and one in middle school. Going to enjoy the debut of little PC tonight vs Belmont. She may not even see the field but we are happy she traveled. She’s still recovering from a pretty rough illness so that’s set her back substantially compared to the others. I’m also excited to see AK Anderson play. She’s a great player and IMO one of the top 3 HS players in TN last year.

LoL   Ok sounds reasonable.  I am looking at 3 schedules wondering how we can best divide and conquer.!   So I doubt I make any UTC games.   I can't wait for the first College games to start for my girls this weekend.  HS has already worked in a couple Scrimmages but the real stuff starts next week.

• Like 1