2019 favorites

reaction

In Class "A" here are some teams to watch.

Signal Mountain is always good.

Chucky Doak and University High are strong teams from upper East Tennessee.

Polk County seems to be building. They had a great showing at State last Fall.

Madison Magnet from Middle Tennessee is well coached and is always a threat.

In our District, which I think is very tough, all I can say is everyone can play and on a given night anyone can win. We have the utmost respect for all those in our District as well as all of Class "A".

I really don't know much about the West Tennessee schools. There are some very good teams in Class "A" across Tennessee. 

I hope I have not left anyone out. If so, please accept my humble apologies.

As always, "Go Lady T's"!!!

:motorbike:

Alcoa Dad

12 hours ago, AlcoaDad said:

In our District, which I think is very tough, all I can say is everyone can play and on a given night anyone can win. We have the utmost respect for all those in our District as well as all of Class "A".

I really don't know much about the West Tennessee schools. There are some very good teams in Class "A" across Tennessee. 

Alcoa Dad

I hear Merroll Hyde is very strong this year. Might want to watch out for them in single A. 

• Like 1

On 8/21/2019 at 12:45 AM, AlcoaDad said:

Alcoa Dad

Our district is unbelievably good. I think Cosby, Alcoa , or GP all 3 have been and are good enough to be state contenders. I hear AE is improving as well.

Cosby just beat Jackson Christian , Munford , and Sullivan Central to win their division in the Smoky Mountain Cup at Rocky Top  for the third straight year.

• Like 1

On 7/19/2019 at 5:23 PM, AAASOCCER said:

Chatt area

A - don't know personally but Polk County has some strong girls returning

AA- don't really know that well either but McMinn Central and East Hamilton has some talent.

AAA-  potentially McMinn County in a reloading year will work something out but probably not ready to make a State run.  

I don't pay that much attention to Knox area in general maybe someone from there might be willing to share opinion of who makes it out of Knox area.

Shim has one of if not one of the states best championship contest appearin runs come to a halt and his Lady Irish get cast off to the ditch when it comes to state soccer and even cant mentioned in chattanooga area pickins.....what kinda mess is this

.....yall hold that thought.....Booger nose stuff

Booger just sayin:mrgreen:

Edited by Booger

On 8/12/2019 at 1:18 PM, AAASOCCER said:

I have two playing college soccer this fall and one in HS.   : )     LU grad finishing masters at BC and last year of eligibility.   BC, Ky freshman, and one Sophmore in HS and a 3 year old :blink:

AAA has for sure, without a doubt, been the village of Pumpkinvilles top producin machine of womens soccer...

....long ago before the AAA's got famous and became the brand sirname in the athens micropolitan statistical area.....Boogers could b found danglin round the area.....GrandPaBooger x5 was a big Booger that did a buncha land negotiatin with them Cherokees......even got a nice Revolutionary War monument and plagues placed over GrandPaBooger x5 and GrandmaBooger bones down near that South Spring Creek area

AAA girls have done good

Booger just sayin :thumb:

• Like 1

On 8/14/2019 at 1:37 PM, MountainVol said:

Booger told me that is the response most people give after speaking with PC.

On 8/15/2019 at 11:47 AM, AAASOCCER said:

That doesn't sound like a Booger comment for some reason.  Something missing.

On 8/15/2019 at 1:22 PM, MountainVol said:

I believe there was a "just sayin" which accompanied it.

On 8/15/2019 at 2:36 PM, AAASOCCER said:

LoL, Yes

tell yall one thing.....Booger kinda retarded from the pitch.....and ant gettin on these soccer threads like in past and ant gettin to check in much.....but its obvious the Booger bein slung all over behind Boogers Hillary....glad yall r gettin to fill T's thread with Boogers name in Booger absence....especially when yall conversin and kkepin ole tenderfoot herself entertained:roflolk:

.....and tell u another thing....thinkin there might b thinkin Booger Plagerin hapnin...

.....out tryin to keep cover on all the sheep and now got ta keep an eye on this mess

Booger just sayin ;-)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Elitesports4 said:

Bearden is the best around here lol 7-0 with 0 goals given up

You’re a little late with that post. They were still undefeated coming into this game today vs Houston, but Collierville and Briarcrest scored on them. Also Houston is up 3-0 on Bearden at halftime. Unless Bearden makes a great come back it looks like Houston is in a league of their own once again this year. I really thought Bearden would give them a better game this year (I still think this will be the state championship match-up though). Houston girls soccer is on one of the most dominating runs in Tennessee high school sports history. Pretty impressive.