2019 favorites

reaction

1 hour ago, knightsfan said:

Hume Fogg beat Republic 4-1 I believe. MLK hosts Hume Fogg in the District Championship, and if it is anything like it was in the regular season, it will be an exciting game. They tied 1-1, but MLK outshot Hume Fogg like 17-4. The Hume Fogg keeper played the game of her life, and was easily the MVP of that game. Fun fact, after talking with the previous Hume Fogg coach, we believe the last time MLK may have beat Hume Fogg in girls soccer was 1996. They have tied a couple of times, but it has been around 20 years since MLK last beat Hume Fogg. 

Wow! Good luck to you all. Should be a fun regional with Hume Fogg, MLK, and the two White House teams. 

Nolensville was the District 11-AA regular season champion, so they get an automatic birth into the region tournament.  They will now be the #2 seed out of District 11-AA.  The winner of tournament championship game between Central Magnet and Page will be the #1 seed, with the loser of that game going home.  

47 minutes ago, mco2c said:

Nolensville was the District 11-AA regular season champion, so they get an automatic birth into the region tournament.  They will now be the #2 seed out of District 11-AA.  The winner of tournament championship game between Central Magnet and Page will be the #1 seed, with the loser of that game going home.  

Thanks for the update. Looks like Nolensville the I’ll have a date with sycamore in first round of regions. That game will be a doozy. Sycamore has an extremely strong team this year. 

7 hours ago, knightsfan said:

Well MLK beat Hume-Fogg 2-1. In a great back and forth match. Congrats to MLK for beating Hume-Fogg for first time since 1996! I saw where Central Magnet defeated Page 1-0, WHH beat WH 8-2, and Sycamore beat Fairview 8-1. That Nolensville vs Sycamore game should be really good! Good luck to all.

Who’s your pick to come out of middle TN? Tell your coaching mentor I said hello. :)

5 hours ago, Playerscoach said:

Who’s your pick to come out of middle TN? Tell your coaching mentor I said hello. :)

Haha, will do! I hope y'all are doing well. Well originally I would have said Nolensville and then toss up between Sycamore and WHH, however since Sycamore and Nolensville play each other in region Semis, I will say the winner of that and WHH will come out of there. I wouldn't count out Central Magnet though. I believe WHH, MLK, CM, and Nolensville (although it could very well be Sycamore) will win their semifinal round. Then WHH and the Nolensville/Sycamore winner will win their respective regions. Should be a lot of fun! Personally, I am rooting for MLK and HF. Good luck to all!

4 hours ago, knightsfan said:

Haha, will do! I hope y'all are doing well. Well originally I would have said Nolensville and then toss up between Sycamore and WHH, however since Sycamore and Nolensville play each other in region Semis, I will say the winner of that and WHH will come out of there. I wouldn't count out Central Magnet though. I believe WHH, MLK, CM, and Nolensville (although it could very well be Sycamore) will win their semifinal round. Then WHH and the Nolensville/Sycamore winner will win their respective regions. Should be a lot of fun! Personally, I am rooting for MLK and HF. Good luck to all!

Sycamore and Nolensville are very, very good and they couldn’t play more differently. Nolensville is a tactical/possession-oriented team. Sycamore is an athletic, fast-paced/countering team. I’m thinking Nolensville in a close one (3-2).

CM will have no problem dismantling Fairview. CM wins big.

White House is so, so young. I know nothing about MLK but do know White House lost big to Hume Fogg, so I’m thinking MLK by a few (5-2).

Heritage is tough and haven’t lost since late August. I know nothing about Hume-Fogg either. Purely based on scorelines, I’m going Heritage on their home field. 

This would match-up CM with Nolensville. Nolensville wins a close one (2-1). The winner of this game should advance to state. 

Heritage and MLK: For the same reasons above, Heritage.

Heritage v. CM/Nolensville loser= based on bias, I think heritage to make their first state tourney. 

*what a tough section to get out of. The two teams who advance are extremely deserving and will make noise in the state tournament. 

On 10/18/2019 at 7:50 PM, abouttogetmessi said:

Sycamore and Nolensville are very, very good and they couldn’t play more differently. Nolensville is a tactical/possession-oriented team. Sycamore is an athletic, fast-paced/countering team. I’m thinking Nolensville in a close one (3-2).

CM will have no problem dismantling Fairview. CM wins big.

White House is so, so young. I know nothing about MLK but do know White House lost big to Hume Fogg, so I’m thinking MLK by a few (5-2).

Heritage is tough and haven’t lost since late August. I know nothing about Hume-Fogg either. Purely based on scorelines, I’m going Heritage on their home field. 

This would match-up CM with Nolensville. Nolensville wins a close one (2-1). The winner of this game should advance to state. 

Heritage and MLK: For the same reasons above, Heritage.

Heritage v. CM/Nolensville loser= based on bias, I think heritage to make their first state tourney. 

*what a tough section to get out of. The two teams who advance are extremely deserving and will make noise in the state tournament. 

Completely agree with this.