Dresden Lions 2019

HevyReturns

2 hours ago, ysoangry said:

I honestly don't care if he struggles with wins as long as his team doesn't look like a bunch of thugs on the field. Maybe semi-thugs but not full blown thugs. lol I wish him luck and hope he sticks around long enough to make this his 

I find you funny.  Methinks your cracked.

2 hours ago, MidStateFan1 said:

Completely agree! This guy is the same age as the last coach, and just because he was at low-level positions with Colleges, he's a great hire? A couple losses will change everything. 

I'm with you bro, just sit back and watch the show bring pop corn and I'll bring the peanuts. 

I only have had 2 monikers on CoachT- old HevyRevy1611 (maybe no 1611 at end, that was scratched awhile ago) & this one: HevyReturns. All else are not me. Imitation is the sincerist form of flattery it has been said, but some of these duds (not dude, rhymes with rude.. but dud- rhymes with stud), they go too far. To me, a dud = there's nothing there, a fake, fizzles out, no real material or substance inside, empty & hollow of anything meaningful... but yeah, some of these duds take it too far. That's alright. Karma is faithful & certain! The harvest WILL COME from the seeds they are planting today... AND also... when it is overwhelmingly proven that a HS's (or any level of school) coach, teacher, or administrator takes it too far and crosses the line with players & students.. you bet the community should and will get all over that guilty adult and will strongly call for that adult's immediate & swift ouster. It is not that the community quit on them, but they turned on their students/players, families, community, alumni, & history. This adult became a traitor & quit on their job & their calling as it were, becoming a cancerous, festering, negative influence & force. Some examples might be that the coach/staff is teaching "dirty tricks" or hitting to injure another player, or maybe creating unprofessional & unsportsmanlike attitudes & actions, & such junk. All this craziness being the new norm & "culture" for their team. Having no respect, no  discipline, & no PMA. Personally demeaning & tearing down player's self-image instead of building it up & helping create a positive, winners attitude...etc., et al.... THAT is why a community should rise up en masse & try to remove the poisonous toxicity from its' school's & sports team's ranks whenever such an adult has been proven to be causing this (& I think the town should keep at it until it happens). A team's Win-Loss record has zilch to do with it. Nyet. Nada. Nothing Look at many of Dresden's long-term coaches who didn't have winning seasons. That was ok because other things & positive influences & life principles were being taught. Though losing on scoreboard it was definitely not a demoralizing, insulting, soul-crushing, toxic relationship & culture. And the effort & example being given to the team(s) & community was still positive & encouraging.     Now if the false accusers of our fans truly, really believes your erroneous insults & barbs, then that shows 100% about you & 0% about us. For out of the abundance of the heart a person's mouth speaketh (& hand writes). Having fun back-&-forth banter is one thing, but accusatory darts is another (and The Good Book is crystal clear on who it is that's the Accuser).  So if you are attacking Dresden's fans.. thank you for clueing everyone in on these things. For exposing the type of person(s) you are, & on who motivates & inspires you. .. And Dresden is grateful for our new coach & will continue being so & super-supportive as long as he is quality, positive, strives to improve & is serious about making both the team & himself better & better, & the coach & family becomes a part of the community. Being friendly and neighborly, not aloof, standoffish, & cliquish. ... So far, from all I see & know, I believe our beloved, mighty Lions are about to return real quick to our winning ways! At least being upbeat & competitve, playing with heart & love for the game & each other. Just watch.. you'll see! GO LIONS! #1 ALL THE WAY!

23 hours ago, HevyReturns said:

I only have had 2 monikers on CoachT- old HevyRevy1611 (maybe no 1611 at end, that was scratched awhile ago) & this one: HevyReturns. All else are not me. Imitation is the sincerist form of flattery it has been said, but some of these duds (not dude, rhymes with rude.. but dud- rhymes with stud), they go too far. To me, a dud = there's nothing there, a fake, fizzles out, no real material or substance inside, empty & hollow of anything meaningful... but yeah, some of these duds take it too far. That's alright. Karma is faithful & certain! The harvest WILL COME from the seeds they are planting today... AND also... when it is overwhelmingly proven that a HS's (or any level of school) coach, teacher, or administrator takes it too far and crosses the line with players & students.. you bet the community should and will get all over that guilty adult and will strongly call for that adult's immediate & swift ouster. It is not that the community quit on them, but they turned on their students/players, families, community, alumni, & history. This adult became a traitor & quit on their job & their calling as it were, becoming a cancerous, festering, negative influence & force. Some examples might be that the coach/staff is teaching "dirty tricks" or hitting to injure another player, or maybe creating unprofessional & unsportsmanlike attitudes & actions, & such junk. All this craziness being the new norm & "culture" for their team. Having no respect, no  discipline, & no PMA. Personally demeaning & tearing down player's self-image instead of building it up & helping create a positive, winners attitude...etc., et al.... THAT is why a community should rise up en masse & try to remove the poisonous toxicity from its' school's & sports team's ranks whenever such an adult has been proven to be causing this (& I think the town should keep at it until it happens). A team's Win-Loss record has zilch to do with it. Nyet. Nada. Nothing Look at many of Dresden's long-term coaches who didn't have winning seasons. That was ok because other things & positive influences & life principles were being taught. Though losing on scoreboard it was definitely not a demoralizing, insulting, soul-crushing, toxic relationship & culture. And the effort & example being given to the team(s) & community was still positive & encouraging.     Now if the false accusers of our fans truly, really believes your erroneous insults & barbs, then that shows 100% about you & 0% about us. For out of the abundance of the heart a person's mouth speaketh (& hand writes). Having fun back-&-forth banter is one thing, but accusatory darts is another (and The Good Book is crystal clear on who it is that's the Accuser).  So if you are attacking Dresden's fans.. thank you for clueing everyone in on these things. For exposing the type of person(s) you are, & on who motivates & inspires you. .. And Dresden is grateful for our new coach & will continue being so & super-supportive as long as he is quality, positive, strives to improve & is serious about making both the team & himself better & better, & the coach & family becomes a part of the community. Being friendly and neighborly, not aloof, standoffish, & cliquish. ... So far, from all I see & know, I believe our beloved, mighty Lions are about to return real quick to our winning ways! At least being upbeat & competitve, playing with heart & love for the game & each other. Just watch.. you'll see! GO LIONS! #1 ALL THE WAY!

Good luck to you and your team!

On 6/15/2019 at 6:07 AM, HevyReturns said:

^  This is the real HevyRevy.  

• Upvote 1