Dresden Lions 2019

HevyReturns

13 minutes ago, Revrevitup said:

What is relevant is that as long as it is you all doing the smack talking and slandering it is accepted. But you cant take what you dish out.  You wait and see and watch, and listen and learn ole heavy will turn on the new coaching staff just like the previous 3 HC he has bashed. He has enthusiasm and if you sit close to him at the games he is always upbeat, but then he goes home and gets in here and hides and starts bashing folks.  I sat by him a few games and could not believe his doctor Jekyll Mr. Hyde side.  You all have no idea he gives Lion Football a sour taste in most true lion fans  mouths.  

So you have sat right beside him but you choose to get on the Internet and try solve it that way. Real classy.  You know what gives Dresden a bad name ?  The way your players acted last year against trenton and a couple other teams. 

1 hour ago, Tide21 said:

So you have sat right beside him but you choose to get on the Internet and try solve it that way. Real classy.  You know what gives Dresden a bad name ?  The way your players acted last year against trenton and a couple other teams. 

You take care of your tide and the non class they show every game.  

11 minutes ago, Revrevitup said:

Lol right.  Like hitting the qb late and giving the coaches a thumbs up or leaving notes in the locker room on a tv.  How did that end up for Dresden ? 

Edited by Tide21

6 minutes ago, Revrevitup said:

This Golden Tide team is very classy the Senior leadership along with our Head Coach exude class and grace !!!!!!  Now me personally dont blame the young Lions garbage moves last year , those are leader lead plain and simple !!!! Your kids where only mimicking what a gery negative and arrogant head coach did. !!!!!  Now on to you "sir" it was hard to type sir I threw up in my mouth a bit !!! I will let you have your disagreement internally with Heavy and stay quite, Heavy is a beast and can handle hos own physically amd thru the written word but you are crossing a line !!!! HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS !!!! Stop puttimg your ego on the front burner ! Support your program !!! Rep them Lions whole heartedly and with respect !!! Until then just change that nme to GiveGiveitup cause its hopeless my guy !!!!

Tha Golden Tradition

RTR

And for my Dresden peeps

Go Lions

1 hour ago, Revrevitup said:

What is relevant is that as long as it is you all doing the smack talking and slandering it is accepted. But you cant take what you dish out.  You wait and see and watch, and listen and learn ole heavy will turn on the new coaching staff just like the previous 3 HC he has bashed. He has enthusiasm and if you sit close to him at the games he is always upbeat, but then he goes home and gets in here and hides and starts bashing folks.  I sat by him a few games and could not believe his doctor Jekyll Mr. Hyde side.  You all have no idea he gives Lion Football a sour taste in most true lion fans  mouths.  

I don't know who "you all" includes, but I generally don't do smack talk or slander with mean intentions. Dish out whatever you like toward me, I'm a big boy and can take whatever you choose to type without taking a whole lot serious... I do this for fun, a little information, and my "dig" at you was just a little humor at your expense (you earned it).  I don't intend to get into a back and forth conversation about a team or situation that I know little about, or another coachT'er that can well take care of himself, but Hevy is a fan in every sense of the word, and I enjoy reading his take on his team. Like someone else said, talk a little football from your own perspective and most of the other stuff won't raise an eyebrow. From what I know about Wes, you got a very good young coach with a mountain of potential to lead your Lions back to where they want to be... whether or not it works out that way, I guess Hevy will let us know. 

Well ain't this sumin'? .. Stay away a lil while and man oh man, getting me some haters.. & supporters. Ha! This revitup character seems to be a clone of the same-name (one letter off) moron a few years back. Which back then caused me to get off the 't' it got so tiresome tbh. I truly thank those who's 'got my back' when I'm not on here, I mean that. Thank you! It seems many know who I am by sight and I wish if you see me you'd introduce yourself in person. And I also wish my "haters" would do the same too. Eyeball me, man up and say what you will. You might be surprised at this old hick from the sticks response! Haha. But we all know such cowards would never expose their true identity. And I can't recall bad-talking any coach of ours until I was forced to after finally learning firsthand what was happening. And I was still a hopeful supporter of that one till the bitter end. (One of the few left too). But like all lying cowards, both online & real-life ones, they throw out unfounded accusations hoping it will have a negative effect. But I lived long enough to know that, as the saying goes, folk will reap what they've sown, and, haters gonna hate. They can't help it. Such poor souls are only revealing themselves with their words (whether spoken or written). And I'm all in for this new coach and will support him, as I have all the others I've known, except that one (until the last straw that broke the camels back, for me). But time took care of that, didn't it? And time takes care of most everything, and everyone too. Very well could be former coach(es) who needed replacing at one team will find an ideal niche at their new place(s) where their style of coaching is welcomed and causes that team to flourish. A team coach (or business manager) isn't always a good fit at one place, but could be the ideal missing piece of the puzzle at another. I hope so, for their sake, and the team's & community's too. And it's not bashing to me when it is blatantly obvious that it's time to make a needed change & stating why, it'd be bashing to not say anything & keep things as they are! And it's definitely not just a season record issue, it's mainly the development & betterment of the young men the coach impacts. And this is why some places wisely keep a losing-record coach because he knows how to help develop the boys in that community into well-rounded & honorable men. .... Well.. Sorry to ramble & be so voiceferous.Ha! I can't help it. I'm just being me. Like me. Hate me. I gonna be me. PBPGINFWMY. ..

= Please Be Patient, God Is Not Finished With Me Yet.

Yehaw!.. Hurry up new football season. Go Lions! #1 All The Way. 

Edited by HevyReturns
Misspelled typos

Heavy, tell us some about Dresden. Very little talk on the T about the lions. I happen to think the lions will rebound and have a solid season. I think Dresden will finish second in the region and possibly win a couple of games in the playoffs. I just haven't heard enough about the lions this year. Usually the Dresden faithful is all on the T but not so much this year. Enlighten the rest of us about the lions this season. I heard Lockhart is going to be qb. He is a good athlete.

4 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Heavy, tell us some about Dresden. Very little talk on the T about the lions. I happen to think the lions will rebound and have a solid season. I think Dresden will finish second in the region and possibly win a couple of games in the playoffs. I just haven't heard enough about the lions this year. Usually the Dresden faithful is all on the T but not so much this year. Enlighten the rest of us about the lions this season. I heard Lockhart is going to be qb. He is a good athlete.

I honestly don't know. I have a few folk I know who does know, & even get to watch practices still. After that fire last year, I been out of the loop. I still don't have a vehicle and have moved away from Dresden area. But I did hear from a friend tonight in fact, who has been to a few practices and said Lions may surprise folk. Lockhart, Yates, & several others will be back. And a few "quitters" who left early last year will be returning under this new coach. But in my opinion, as always, we gonna slaughter everyone, by mid-season some opponents may consider forfeiting, & we'll raise sports funds by playing instead SEC teams in nationally televised exhibition games as warm-up for playoffs. Ha!  Just mail us the Gold & Rings & spare everyone the embarassement. .. I wish I knew more. I do plan on going to a morning practice or two soon. (I know someone in Huntingdon with a horse I can borrow. Ha.). I'll know more then.  

1 hour ago, lakecounty1968 said:

I'm glad some folks are chiming in. It's refreshing to hear about other schools and what my Falcons will be up against. I am really wanting to hear from some Humboldt folks. That place could be a gold mine for the right coach and support from the community like they get in basketball.

Those two knowledgeable guru's (I mean that in a good way too!) on the Friday Main Event agrees with you about Humboldt LC68. Vikings will be almost all sophomores this year. Which if they stick around, their future senior laden team may have something special. And that is key imo, as I stated before... the feeder/before-HS programs, community support with loud & proud fans in stands (& groups like our awesome Quarterback Club), & a positive coach who sticks around for awhile, these are some of the main ingredients in building consistently competitive teams, in any sport... And I pretty sure about this, come game time when LC play Lions this year, betcha y'all won't "look past us" nor assume a win. :-) I just hope we can hold you guys under 55 pts and we can get past the 50yd line a few times anyways. (Hehe- can anyone spell 'facetious'-- I'm glad for my spellchecker gizmo) 

On 7/15/2019 at 11:06 PM, HevyReturns said:

I honestly don't know. I have a few folk I know who does know, & even get to watch practices still. After that fire last year, I been out of the loop. I still don't have a vehicle and have moved away from Dresden area. But I did hear from a friend tonight in fact, who has been to a few practices and said Lions may surprise folk. Lockhart, Yates, & several others will be back. And a few "quitters" who left early last year will be returning under this new coach. But in my opinion, as always, we gonna slaughter everyone, by mid-season some opponents may consider forfeiting, & we'll raise sports funds by playing instead SEC teams in nationally televised exhibition games as warm-up for playoffs. Ha!  Just mail us the Gold & Rings & spare everyone the embarassement. .. I wish I knew more. I do plan on going to a morning practice or two soon. (I know someone in Huntingdon with a horse I can borrow. Ha.). I'll know more then.  

That's exactly why you are the great fan of the Dresden Lions,  speak on great and knowledgeable guru...... oh snap you said returners  Lockhart  and YATES will there you have it folks.  Yates is on to college I dont see him returning to high school.  Once again get your facts straight before posting. 

Edited by Revrevitup