Dresden Lions 2019

HevyReturns

2 hours ago, Revrevitup said:

Are you so sure he doesn't have 2 just to keep the thread going? Just saying me thinks he or me or we or you.  Hmmmmmm 

I know who I am, and that's all that really matters to me. if Hevy has 10, I couldn't care less, but I do enjoy his enthusiasm and support of his Lions. With the hiring of the current coach, I think 'Ol Hevy will have more good things to report very soon.

22 hours ago, tradertwo said:

I know who I am, and that's all that really matters to me. if Hevy has 10, I couldn't care less, but I do enjoy his enthusiasm and support of his Lions. With the hiring of the current coach, I think 'Ol Hevy will have more good things to report very soon.

Only if he is the center of attention. That's they way ole heavy rolls. 

15 minutes ago, Revrevitup said:

Only if he is the center of attention. That's they way ole heavy rolls. 

Personality, vocabulary, and passion for his team make Hevy relevant to the Dresden threads... if that's the way he rolls, that's why I (and yourself) read his posts. Maybe you want to ride Hevy's coattail is why you copy his phrases and played off his moniker? Methinks that maybe is it.

10 hours ago, tradertwo said:

Personality, vocabulary, and passion for his team make Hevy relevant to the Dresden threads... if that's the way he rolls, that's why I (and yourself) read his posts. Maybe you want to ride Hevy's coattail is why you copy his phrases and played off his moniker? Methinks that maybe is it.

Revrevitup is a troll plain and simple. Anyone who comes on theses boards tonsimple attack and talk (attempt to) down to other people is irrelevant here and always will be. Now if he were to start coming on here with legit football talk and bring something to the table that would be different. Maybe he will eventually make that decision. 

What is relevant is that as long as it is you all doing the smack talking and slandering it is accepted. But you cant take what you dish out.  You wait and see and watch, and listen and learn ole heavy will turn on the new coaching staff just like the previous 3 HC he has bashed. He has enthusiasm and if you sit close to him at the games he is always upbeat, but then he goes home and gets in here and hides and starts bashing folks.  I sat by him a few games and could not believe his doctor Jekyll Mr. Hyde side.  You all have no idea he gives Lion Football a sour taste in most true lion fans  mouths.