What teams still need a game on their 2019 schedule?

2 minutes ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Already reached out to them.   He's gonna try and contact Lewis County.

Trousdale must be holding out for that 5th home game.  

Sometimes you have to take 6 road games one year & get 6 home games the next.  It evens out in my mind.

I looked at Trousdale's schedule and they could really use a big game at home this year. I can understand why they might hold out.

1 minute ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Not a problem.   Coach Broome is one cool dude!   He was just bustin' my chops a bit.   I gave him Coach Sharp's number.   Hopefully they'll get something worked out.

You do a good job Mike and all the coaches you've interviewed have said the same thing. Don't let Roy rough you up too much.

Just now, Southtowner said:

Trousdale must be holding out for that 5th home game.  

Sometimes you have to take 6 road games one year & get 6 home games the next.  It evens out in my mind.

I looked at Trousdale's schedule and they could really use a big game at home this year. I can understand why they might hold out.

Yeah, heard they turned down an offer from Lewis County.   Would of been a obvious matchup.

Just now, FridayMainEvent said:

Yeah, heard they turned down an offer from Lewis County.   Would of been a obvious matchup.

Maplewood makes more sense travel wise.  I'd give them their 5th home game if I was doing the booking for Trousdale.  

Some schools are fine with 9 games.  Like Booger's boys. 

• Like 1