What teams still need a game on their 2019 schedule?

On 6/15/2019 at 6:08 PM, FridayMainEvent said:

Yeah, heard they turned down an offer from Lewis County.   Would of been a obvious matchup.

I don’t think Lewis Co would bring out the TC fans you need a bigger name or school. IMO that is a big game but TC needs a big money game we don’t have one on schedule right now at all that is a home game.

1 hour ago, RTD said:

I don’t think Lewis Co would bring out the TC fans you need a bigger name or school. IMO that is a big game but TC needs a big money game we don’t have one on schedule right now at all that is a home game.

This late in the ball game, you better take what you can get.  Small gate is better than no gate!

4 hours ago, RTD said:

I made mention of your home schedule earlier.  Yall do need a big home game.  But like Friday said you need to take what you can get at this late juncture.   

16 hours ago, Southtowner said:

I made mention of your home schedule earlier.  Yall do need a big home game.  But like Friday said you need to take what you can get at this late juncture.   

You'll are right but the way it's going it would be an away game. I think the new coach is fine with just 9 games if he can't get the right home game. TC needs the money with the possible renovations to the creek bank in the upcoming years.

7 hours ago, RTD said:

You'll are right but the way it's going it would be an away game. I think the new coach is fine with just 9 games if he can't get the right home game. TC needs the money with the possible renovations to the creek bank in the upcoming years.

I understand all that.  My point is go ahead and take a 6th away game.  You'll have 6 home games next year.  Plus if you don't get a 10th game you'll most likely play with 9 again next year.

7 hours ago, Southtowner said:

I understand all that.  My point is go ahead and take a 6th away game.  You'll have 6 home games next year.  Plus if you don't get a 10th game you'll most likely play with 9 again next year.

You're right maybe the new coach is holding out for a big game. I really don't have a clue what's going on but I would take a 6th away game. All of TC away games are less than an hour away so one long road trip wouldn't be that bad.