6aaa 2019-20

repoman

3 hours ago, JET4LIFE84 said:

Stone is 4-0 over Maryville, Goodpasture, Riverdale, and East Ham. All in convincing fashion. Time to give credit where credit is due. 

Most people in this thread all picked Stone as #1 in 6AAA.  And that is for sure an impressive list.  Also I don't think that comment was a slight towards Stone.   More to question the EH team than anything.  And is Indian is right.  They have the top or one of the top players in the state on that team and they really haven't done anything the last two years.   

16 minutes ago, repoman said:

Rhea County, Where are you ? Flyin under the radar,I like it my spoiler team,keep workin! Going to humble some 6aaa teams ,ain't that right Lady Cav?lol

They really haven’t played anyone yet.  Hard to tell.  But they will always be dangerous with Hampton.    After looking at the schedule it looks like they won’t play anyone until a possible matchup with Macon County or White County in the Sonic shootout. But we all know that @repoman  gonna be wearing a Cavs shirt by the end of the season.   :roflolk:

1 hour ago, LadyCavsFan said:

They really haven’t played anyone yet.  Hard to tell.  But they will always be dangerous with Hampton.    After looking at the schedule it looks like they won’t play anyone until a possible matchup with Macon County or White County in the Sonic shootout. But we all know that @repoman  gonna be wearing a Cavs shirt by the end of the season.   :roflolk:

order me a small, I like my t shirts to fit loose.

Congrats to White County on their win at the buzzer.  Thought Refs let the girls play a little rough tonight.  Coffee may have been out of timeouts.  Two youngsters for Coffee grew up a lot tonight and played big.  Vinson getting back to close to full strength.   Coffee only going to get better as year goes on.  Probably same can be said about White also.  Hope there is a third game in February or March.

Edited by Commodorefan