6aaa 2019-20

repoman

28 minutes ago, LadyCavsFan said:

WC should send CC coach a Christmas gift for not calling a TO after Bella made last FT!  Wow!  Missed FT’s by opposing team has given WC wins two nights in a row (boys yesterday and girls tonight) .   But I will say that was a big time shot even with nobody guarding her!  Two really good teams.  Great game.

Cant leave a set shooter open ,she gets those feet set it going in.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, PEARLBALL said:

Not by 31 in Manchester. Don’t you remember Shockley giving us the bird at half court? 

I remember us scoring at Manchester with about 5 seconds left. I believe Jolly assisted Baldwin. Then Henley drove the length of the court and laid it off the glass way to hard. We won by 1 or 2 points.

Edited by 85warrior

Just now, 85warrior said:

I remember us scoring at Manchester with about 5 seconds left. I believe Jolly assisted Baldwin. Then Henley drove the length of the court and laid it iff the glass way to hard. We won by 1 or 2 points.

Yep. That’s the one. Electric crowd tonight. Electric crowd that night. I stated some time back that I wish one of these games could have been played in February when both had improved over the season. Other than the outcome of both, I don’t know if we could have asked for any better games. 

2 minutes ago, PEARLBALL said:

Yep. That’s the one. Electric crowd tonight. Electric crowd that night. I stated some time back that I wish one of these games could have been played in February when both had improved over the season. Other than the outcome of both, I don’t know if we could have asked for any better games. 

Yep. Games like tonight will make us both better. I still sit in the same seats i had back in 1993. Haha.

11 hours ago, LadyCavsFan said:

WC should send CC coach a Christmas gift for not calling a TO after Bella made last FT!  Wow!  Missed FT’s by opposing team has given WC wins two nights in a row (boys yesterday and girls tonight) .   But I will say that was a big time shot even with nobody guarding her!  Two really good teams.  Great game.

Would have been a technical if CC called a timeout, they were out.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, LadyCavsFan said:

Many times that's the one thing that separates 2 equally matched teams at the end.............free throws.

Sparta lookin sharp if they can stay organized offensively and defensively they should be fine.Stone lookin great ,guard play has improved to assist the twin towers. Rhea undefeated better than most think ,will be the spoiler of this district.  Cookeville lookin good ,if they can get their line-up fixed ,correct girls on the court, watch out!   Warren County keep workin to get better for the future yrs to come. pre district play assessment. 

• Upvote 1

On 12/10/2019 at 8:12 AM, repoman said:

Sparta lookin sharp if they can stay organized offensively and defensively they should be fine.Stone lookin great ,guard play has improved to assist the twin towers. Rhea undefeated better than most think ,will be the spoiler of this district.  Cookeville lookin good ,if they can get their line-up fixed ,correct girls on the court, watch out!   Warren County keep workin to get better for the future yrs to come. pre district play assessment. 

Not much to argue with here.   Looking forward to some of these matchups.  Should be some absolute wars this year.    6aaa could end up being the cream of the middle TN districts.   Just alot of good teams.  Only about a month away.