6aaa 2019-20

repoman

22 minutes ago, BasketballVol said:

LOL.. Summer Victories.. what every team loves and strives for

Not saying that is what we strive for but after watching that game and several other games this year I am sure if we play well we can beat them.  Summer games are a measuring stick of where you are as a team.  I doubt they lost many games this summer.  But It won’t be long and we will get to see what happens.   For now we have to worry about Rhea tomorrow and McMinn on Friday.   I hope we are in a position in a few weeks where we can talk about that matchup in detail.

Edited by LadyCavsFan

6 minutes ago, LadyCavsFan said:

Not saying that is what we strive for but after watching that game and several other games this year I am sure if we play well we can beat them.  Summer games are a measuring stick of where you are as a team.  I doubt they lost many games this summer.  But It won’t be long and we will get to see what happens.   For now we have to worry about Rhea tomorrow and McMinn on Friday.   I hope we are in a position in a few weeks where we can talk about that matchup in detail.

Well I do believe y’all have a very good team and have a chance to make a deep run. I am a Bradley fan and just felt like giving you a hard time.

• Upvote 1

On 1/27/2020 at 6:54 PM, ThePinkPanther said:

You might want to consider the possibility of Bradley Co's season ending too early this year.  6AAA teams are not trying to dodge playing them.  White Co, Cookeville, Stone and Rhea Co could all beat BC on any given night.  It wouldn't surprise me if there isn't a single District 5AAA team make it past the 1st round of the Region Tournament.  We might just end up playing the District 6AAA Tournament at White Co twice this year!!!

There could also ne three teams from district 5 (bradley cleveland and east ham) making it to refion semis. I do think two teams from region 3 going to state though. I do agree that anybody could beat anybody on any given night. But if teams dont guard bradleys post trio they won't have a chance. Cleveland hung with us til 4th quarter. They kept fouling and the then their coach got 2 technicals but they were already down by 10 so it didnt really matter at that point. Bearettes seem to play bettter when theybare behind entering the 4th

Edited by Bearettesalltheway
  • Upvote 1

On 1/27/2020 at 4:47 PM, BasketballVol said:

My prediction on how the teams will finish and be seeded for the region tourney:

1) Stone vs 4) McMinn

2) Cookeville vs 3) Cleveland

3) Rhea vs 2) EH

4) White Co vs 1) Bradley

Rhea vs east hamilton would be a close game but right mow it would be rhea vs cleveland. Cleveland at east ham next tueaday will determine 2nd place in District 5. 1st meeting at Cleveland went to ot. If madison goes off on them theb its easy win for east ham. Cleveland has some good shooters though which is what kept game with bradley close til the 4th when they had to foul

On 1/27/2020 at 4:47 PM, BasketballVol said:

My prediction on how the teams will finish and be seeded for the region tourney:

1) Stone vs 4) McMinn

2) Cookeville vs 3) Cleveland

3) Rhea vs 2) EH

4) White Co vs 1) Bradley

Based on records alone then only bradley would make it out of district 5. But teams play better in playoffs. Only time will tell but it does look like the most balanced and closest the region has been in a while. Same thing on boys side minus cleveland. 2-4 indistrict could go to anybody but thata a different discussion board. District 6 has an advantage with only 5 teams meaning one less for each team in district tournament. If rhea gets eliminated in district rournamemt who hosts region tournament?

29 minutes ago, Bearettesalltheway said:

Based on records alone then only bradley would make it out of district 5. But teams play better in playoffs. Only time will tell but it does look like the most balanced and closest the region has been in a while. Same thing on boys side minus cleveland. 2-4 indistrict could go to anybody but thata a different discussion board. District 6 has an advantage with only 5 teams meaning one less for each team in district tournament. If rhea gets eliminated in district rournamemt who hosts region tournament?

Region and District tourney is at WC. Hopefully that advantage will keep us from getting 4th in the District. Time will tell. 

9 minutes ago, 85warrior said:

Region and District tourney is at WC. Hopefully that advantage will keep us from getting 4th in the District. Time will tell. 

District 5 tourney id at walker valley this Year. So refion 3 tourney is at white county? If they dont makeit out if district tournament i think it gets moved. Thats happened last few years