6aaa 2019-20

repoman

Rhea comes back late in the 4th to take lead after Cookeville leads majority of game by double digits.  Cookeville misses open shot from 6ft with under :03 in regulation sending game to OT.  Rhea gets a couple stops late and makes a couple huge 3s and lead by 3 with under :15 left on clock.  Cookeville had some good chances but misses a couple 3pt shots to tie game.  Rhea played a very good second half and made the key shots late to steal one from the Lady Cavs.  Hard fought game but a tough loss for the Lady Cavs.   Still not closing out the games and another bad 3rd quarter will haunt them for a while.  McMinn next up on Friday.

On 1/27/2020 at 4:47 PM, BasketballVol said:

My prediction on how the teams will finish and be seeded for the region tourney:

1) Stone vs 4) McMinn

2) Cookeville vs 3) Cleveland

3) Rhea vs 2) EH

4) White Co vs 1) Bradley

Rhea & East Ham would be worth the price if admission with Hampton & Madison Hayes. 
Cookeville & Cleveland split this year, so would be some great 2 vs 3 games that both could go either way (no matter who the 2&3 teams are).  I don’t think the 1 vs 4 games will be competitive. 

3 minutes ago, LadyCavsFan said:

Rhea comes back late in the 4th to take lead after Cookeville leads majority of game by double digits.  Cookeville misses open shot from 6ft with under :03 in regulation sending game to OT.  Rhea gets a couple stops late and makes a couple huge 3s and lead by 3 with under :15 left on clock.  Cookeville had some good chances but misses a couple 3pt shots to tie game.  Rhea played a very good second half and made the key shots late to steal one from the Lady Cavs.  Hard fought game but a tough loss for the Lady Cavs.   Still not closing out the games and another bad 3rd quarter will haunt them for a while.  McMinn next up on Friday.

McMinn isn’t very good.

37 minutes ago, Bearettesalltheway said:

District 5 tourney id at walker valley this Year. So refion 3 tourney is at white county? If they dont makeit out if district tournament i think it gets moved. Thats happened last few years

I thought it could be moved only if all four District 5 teams swept the first round of the region against District 6? 

On 1/28/2020 at 7:53 PM, 90warrior said:

I think its time for dodgen to go. He hasnt done much with the talent he has had and we have alot of talent coming up. Time to get a coach white county!

Dodgen is a very good coach. Stone is just so dominant when they want to be this year. Watched them play a few times this year. Seem them sleep walk to some wins and seen them clicking and really making a statement. Saw the river and east ham games, where they were clicking and watched them sleep walk vs the cavs. 

3 hours ago, summit said:

White Co girls in a funk right now . Need to talk to each other about rebounding , hustle , and teamwork . Can turn it around with better attitudes . We are so much better than we are playing . 

I don't think anyone in the district would argue that.   However it was the same problem last year.