6aaa 2019-20

repoman

5 hours ago, Papabearette said:

I have seen cookeville play a couple times! Should be a good game! 

If Cookeville plays the way we have for most of the season it will be a good game.  If we don't show up a quarter or we shoot as poorly as we have recently (5-27 or 5-22 3PT) then it will be a big win by Bradley.  Cookeville has the talent to compete with the best in the state but unfortunately for most of the year we haven't been able to put 4 quarters of consistent defense and offense on the court.   I think we will compete in this game but competing is different than winning.  We will have to make adjustments that we haven't made all year to WIN this game.   The best 5-7 players will need to be on the court until they are tired or in foul trouble.   BC is just too good to get caught in a bad lineup matchup and give up a 10-0 run.   That is what has happened in all of our losses and several of our wins.  If we can limit the turnovers and make shots we will be in the game at the end.   Otherwise I am heading back to Spankies until next fall....

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, hohmaster said:

Bradley will win easily by 30 or more.

We haven't played anyone all year long that could beat us by 30.  I doubt that happens on Friday.  If it does then I will be the first to compliment BC.   I have watched BC play and I know how good they are and I expect BC to win this game.  But I don't expect our team to lay down and get beat by 30.  The last team that thought we were going to be a punching bag got punched in the mouth (literally) and took the L.   #ouch 

5 hours ago, LadyCavsFan said:

We haven't played anyone all year long that could beat us by 30.  I doubt that happens on Friday.  If it does then I will be the first to compliment BC.   I have watched BC play and I know how good they are and I expect BC to win this game.  But I don't expect our team to lay down and get beat by 30.  The last team that thought we were going to be a punching bag got punched in the mouth (literally) and took the L.   #ouch 

Finishing 4th in the District Tourney is a great way to lay low & sneak up on Bradley. 

4 hours ago, repoman said:

Cookeville has a slight chance.  Reason,they not scared to shoot. if shots fall they will be in it,but it's their down fall also they will shoot themselves out of a game. But bein the under dog you have to let it fly and hope it's your night. Bradley wins at home by 15 +.

There aren't many days that I can say repoman is right....but this is pretty darn accurate.    

10 hours ago, repoman said:

Cookeville has a slight chance.  Reason,they not scared to shoot. if shots fall they will be in it,but it's their down fall also they will shoot themselves out of a game. But bein the under dog you have to let it fly and hope it's your night. Bradley wins at home by 15 +.

Most of the time shots don’t fall is because of the other team’s defense, but I get what’s you are saying. I have seen Bradley shooting go cold this time of year before...