6aaa 2019-20

repoman

Not a good night for us defensively or offensively.  York gave us all that we wanted but we did enough to take the W.              Lady Cavs played well the first half and controlled game by double digits.  York played a really good second half to close the gap in the 3rd and could have easily won the game late in the 4th.   But this team never quits or gives up!   We made big plays when we needed and ended up on top.  Props to York for playing very well.   

Big test coming up for Lady Cavs on Saturday with East Hamilton coming to Cookeville.  The good news for today is that we may finally be getting close to 100% on Saturday with a couple players getting healthy.  

15 minutes ago, 85warrior said:

My thoughts and prayers are with White County's Mia Murray and her family as she is about to have surgery on her torn meniscus and partially torn acl. Hopefully she can fully heal and be able to play in the future.

That is terrible news.  Mia is a terrific player and I hope she recovers quickly and is able to return to this game she loves very soon and be better than ever!  

Prayers for you and your family Mia!  No rivalry is more important than the health of the players.  I know how hard you worked to get where you are.  You will be back.  God does wonderful things.  Leave it all to him.  

• Upvote 1