6aaa 2019-20

repoman

4 minutes ago, 85warrior said:

That's the million dollar question.  Maybe it's just me, but it seems the desire to rebound, play defense, etc. just isn't there right now. The sloppy passes leading turnovers is simply horrible this year.

I’m sorry to hear that. I know it also has to be frustrating to watch. 

4 hours ago, ThePinkPanther said:

Stone by far best team in District 6AAA.  If we lose a district game, it's because we beat ourselves.  

Stone is very good but they are beatable.  I picked them to win the district this year but after playing them I definitely think Cookeville will beat them at least once this year.  We just can’t start the game 0-15 from 3 and we will need to adjust defensively.  They are too good to beat with a poor shooting night.  If you ask me there is nothing settled in this district yet.  It’s going to be a battle till the end. 

2 hours ago, LadyCavsFan said:

Stone is very good but they are beatable.  I picked them to win the district this year but after playing them I definitely think Cookeville will beat them at least once this year.  We just can’t start the game 0-15 from 3 and we will need to adjust defensively.  They are too good to beat with a poor shooting night.  If you ask me there is nothing settled in this district yet.  It’s going to be a battle till the end. 

Stone had the poorest shooting I’ve  them start with against Cookeville. I’m talking about even wide open shots. I don’t know if it was nerves or the weight of expectation, but they are a much better team than they were the night we played y’all. If they come out playing tight like that again then I say yes, they are beatable  by Cookeville or Rhea and probably even White County. When they come out loose, however, the only team I can see competing with them in this district ( thus far) is Rhea. 

Proud of some future 6AAA players today. White Co beat Coffee Co in the CTC championship last weekend and the same 2 teams made it to the area Championship today with White County winning again. The WC 8th grade team now advances to the State Tourney. Congrats girls. 

Question......can an 8th graders season end and be brought up to the high school team? I'm thinking yes?