6aaa 2019-20

repoman

1 hour ago, Dad0414 said:

Who transferred?  I noticed Cookeville was down a starter last night.  

4 hours ago, repoman said:

not the same Lebanon team from this summer ,couple of key players transfered,average to below average Lebanon team. Stone beat a very good Maryville team convincingly last night.

I only know of one Lebanon transfer.  That was Freeman to Independence.  But I don't think she played more than 5 games for them last year.  She was one of their best players the previous couple years, but she was out all last year with an injury until the final few games.   I am not sure if she transfered before this summer or after their summer camp but I guess you could say thats not the team from this summer.   I do know we beat the team from Lebanon that made the state by 23 last December but who's counting.  Keep throwing shade @repoman  thats what you do but you should probably worry more about 8AA after last night.  :shock::shock:

@Dad0414 Cookeville was down a senior starter #10 with a minor injury from play day last weekend.  

10 hours ago, LadyCavsFan said:

Huge win indeed.  We are right back at it on Sat vs Riverdale.  I knew we had a tough opening 3 games but I just looked at your schedule @coachinhoops.  Cleveland has a similar road.  Good luck.  

Unfortunately Riverdale will be down 2 starters as well and another still not 100%....injury bug has hit them hard it seems

18 hours ago, allabouttheO said:

Unfortunately Riverdale will be down 2 starters as well and another still not 100%....injury bug has hit them hard it seems

I had heard that and thats terrible news.  Hope they have a quick recovery.  I am sure even down a couple players they will still be tough to beat.  I knew Acaia had surgery during AAU season.  Who else was injured?

6 hours ago, LadyCavsFan said:

I had heard that and thats terrible news.  Hope they have a quick recovery.  I am sure even down a couple players they will still be tough to beat.  I knew Acaia had surgery during AAU season.  Who else was injured?

Geran Haney and Lauren Hosford both had surgery  this week. Both projected starters according to the DNJ

I have no problem with debate.   I actually enjoy the discussion.   But if you look back you will see that it wasn't me that drew first blood.  I think it all started with this post below.  Of course I disagreed and the next 3-4 pages were quite interesting! :P   

On 1/14/2019 at 5:44 PM, repoman said:

doubtful you win district this year ,doubtful you win district next year. need to win some districts first. still not even the best team in the county.

1 hour ago, LadyCavsFan said:

I have no problem with debate.   I actually enjoy the discussion.   But if you look back you will see that it wasn't me that drew first blood.  I think it all started with this post below.  Of course I disagreed and the next 3-4 pages were quite interesting! :P   

thinking I will be 2 for 2 , after this yr. but I do like your chances for next year and if nothing changes you will be my favorite .

Good day for the Lady Cavs.  They had an absolute battle with Riverdale but had no answer for #1 (38 pts).  She had an amazing game.  It was a 2pt game with less than :20 left.    Came up a little short but they played with a lot of skill and heart.   The officials apparently couldn’t make it to the game and were replace with some clowns instead but overall it was a great game.  This game will pay dividends in Jan and beyond.

Second game was over early.   Cumberland County was just outclassed.  Coach played everyone early and we pulled away after a slow start.   CC is very young and they have a lot to build on but this won’t be their year. 

On a bad note we did pick up a couple new injuries.  Praying they are nothing serious and we will be back to 100% soon. But with our depth we will be ok.