Barney's list of Hot Seat Candidates for 2019

19 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Looks like Mr. Rankin got thrown onto the Hot Seat this morning by the article on the front page of "The Daily Times". Couple of school board members wanting his scalp and not being shy about it. 

1zbxq3n.jpg

The wheels are coming off the A train! The F5 Tornadoes will never win another game.......poor kids. Ha.

Edited by BCsportsfan
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

The wheels are coming off the A train! The F5 Tornadoes will never win another game.......poor kids. Ha.

BC that article made Alcoa look like Chit all over a White Goat. There isn't a person in town that hasn't formed an opinion over this now and it's never good. Some say that this will be swept under the rug, baloney. The Fish Wrap opened the gate and let the horses out yesterday.

Just now, BarneySox2007 said:

BC that article made Alcoa look like Chit all over a White Goat. There isn't a person in town that hasn't formed an opinion over this now and it's never good. Some say that this will be swept under the rug, baloney. The Fish Wrap opened the gate and let the horses out yesterday.

Lol! Since this is a sports message board and we're on the football side of it, wanting to talk about wheels on the bus falling off a program..........lets talk about the Maryville Rebels Last game!:thumb:

Just now, BCsportsfan said:

Lol! Since this is a sports message board and we're on the football side of it, wanting to talk about wheels on the bus falling off a program..........lets talk about the Maryville Rebels Last game!:thumb:

BC I have a closet full of been there done that T Shirts I will be glad to give you on what will happen next. If you want to switch the conversation to the last game I will be glad to tell you our line was no match. Was no match against Alcoa either if that will make you feel better. The jury is out right now with me regarding the line and looking forward to the first scrimmage to see if it was just a bad group or did the absence of Mr. Ellis make that big of a difference.

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

BC I have a closet full of been there done that T Shirts I will be glad to give you on what will happen next. If you want to switch the conversation to the last game I will be glad to tell you our line was no match. Was no match against Alcoa either if that will make you feel better. The jury is out right now with me regarding the line and looking forward to the first scrimmage to see if it was just a bad group or did the absence of Mr. Ellis make that big of a difference.

Yup, I could care less about school board politics............Is it football time?!:thumb:

2 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I thought Dr. Bell handled the meeting and the questions very intelligently, very respectfully, very professionally and his explanations  were very rational and logical. The school board member that was quoted as saying he "disagrees with that" regarding it was ok for good students to transfer in, was later quoted as saying "well who gives a rat's, ..before trailing off" and even admitted that the tuition students help raise academic scores, after he was complaining that they were not putting a priority on academics, did not sound professional, rational or logical in the least.

Several friends of mine that are not from Blount county read the article. Especially with the two board members having the same last name, almost all of them made the comment that this seemed personal not professional and had nothing to do with academic concerns or the best interest of the children.

A logical , inquisitive person can infer pretty quickly what the real issue  is.

Some folks can't handle competition.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

The article made two school board members look like fools. Nothing else. 

• Like 1

On 6/20/2019 at 9:16 AM, 32hammer said:

I thought Dr. Bell handled the meeting and the questions very intelligently, very respectfully, very professionally and his explanations  were very rational and logical. The school board member that was quoted as saying he "disagrees with that" regarding it was ok for good students to transfer in, was later quoted as saying "well who gives a rat's, ..before trailing off" and even admitted that the tuition students help raise academic scores, after he was complaining that they were not putting a priority on academics, did not sound professional, rational or logical in the least.

Several friends of mine that are not from Blount county read the article. Especially with the two board members having the same last name, almost all of them made the comment that this seemed personal not professional and had nothing to do with academic concerns or the best interest of the children.

A logical , inquisitive person can infer pretty quickly what the real issue  is.

Some folks can't handle competition.

Did you even read the whole article? Also, who can't handle competition? Are you saying people who work for Alcoa City Schools dont want to see their teams succeed? 

3 hours ago, FightOnForWilliamBlount91 said:

Did you even read the whole article? Also, who can't handle competition? Are you saying people who work for Alcoa City Schools dont want to see their teams succeed? 

Have your mom and dad read the article to a couple of times and get back with us.......you are the one lost.:blink:

• Like 1